NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Pff, go buy it from the shop for cheaper and save hard drive space too. :P

I'm a whore. Thats why.

Plus i have a 120gb HDD... :p

I decided to throw lego star wars 2 back in, after hardly playing it. Achievementing.

Ive got hardly any acheivements on GH3 cos' Im so crap, Lol.

Im stuck on Hard on the Aerosmith song.

might download Psychonauts, never played it. Heard it was great but nobody bought it. Shame on them!

might download Psychonauts, never played it. Heard it was great but nobody bought it. Shame on them!

I may just get the PC version as it's free.

Yeah, it is and if you have a decent PC controller (or a wired 360 pad... or if you're frisky a wireless one via a XBOX Crossfire adapter) you've got the best version going.

omgomgomgomgomgomg

Lil Chris, Checkin it out video on marktplace.

If you don't see the sarcasm you're an idiot.

Oh my, the new Bioshock patch is fucking awesome. It fix's the games widescreen problem and well. It's looks like it's been bumped up 2-3 res's. The game looks stunning now.

Wasn't Rez HD originally supposed to come out on XBLA this month?

Dec/Jan.

Lol.z

So frikken pissed at the moment, I swear the patch has screwed my Xbox live up, since it ain't allowing me to connect to Live... After running the tests it says my IP address is failing.

It can't be just a coinicedence that its not working after the patch update, since I never have any problems with Live.

Does this fix the wireless router glitch, were it doesn't automatically log into Live if you have a disc in?

So the form for the free DVDs asks for a barcode. Can someone take a pic of their box showing me which number is needed pls?

kthxbai.

So the form for the free DVDs asks for a barcode. Can someone take a pic of their box showing me which number is needed pls?

kthxbai.

I dont have it anymore, but its very simple. On the side of the box (Right I think) there is a sticker, stuck on with a barcode on.

That one.

Well, there are 4 Barcodes on the sticker I'm looking at and 2 strings of numbers that look like they could be it.

Stupied this. Why can't I just take a photo of myself holding the player with a screen in the background with my gamertag up on it.

The arcade games just flew from 0 to 24 for me just then. Just been flicking through each blade and it's so fast. The sound effects sound faster aswell...all good.