NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yeah i'm jsut not too good at keeping up combos, ned to get my manual stat up.

Also, jsut beat Stage 1 of Sonic in 34 seconds, that achievement was a bitch...

And thanks to sonic i nowahve a bloody '7' at the end of my gamerscore ¬_¬ I'll have to play through to get it evened out again.

EDIT: over 2000 gamerscore :D

Thanks to GRAW I can never get a 7 or 2 off my score.

Annoying.

I bought sonic and I don't know why. Third attempt at the first level I did it in 35 seconds. :(

Yeah, I like Project 8 now. Good stuff.

VT3 is gone. I want to get the Darkness but I should get EDF for when friends come round.

Asshat, what rank are you? I'm at 129 I think. I want a means of comparison.

my bro is saying he can get viva pinata off his mate for £15 yey so will ave that soon :D

getting into forza at last its not as good as dirt thou

Yeah, I like Project 8 now. Good stuff.

VT3 is gone. I want to get the Darkness but I should get EDF for when friends come round.

Asshat, what rank are you? I'm at 129 I think. I want a means of comparison.

I'm at 78 now i think. Just unlocked the factory, powering through the goals now.

I got down to 6th. Then fucked up my saves. Don't think I can be bothered getting back there.

Now I understand how Chris felt when his Crackdown save was messed up.

I got down to 6th. Then fucked up my saves. Don't think I can be bothered getting back there.

Now I understand how Chris felt when his Crackdown save was messed up.

how did you get lower than 7? duid you just keepdoing the chalk gaps and getting sick etc?

I just went back and did all the grinds and stuff again.

If you check the list of ranks, the people who are 5 to 2 all have a pro badge, which means you gotta get all the grinds and stuff to pro.

Yeah I got to 5 but there was loads I needed to get to pro and I cnat be bothered doing it again.

Man DiRT is so good. I'm considering going out and buying it for real so I can go back to it later. Have now completed the career, need to get 10 in each event still though. Also got to do the rally championships and play a bit on Xbox Live.

Great game overall. I don't normally like racing games other than Mario Kart and F-Zero, but this is my favourite racing game ever.

i take it dirt is worth a rent?

project 8 i got to rank 5 then saves went messed up hit back to 31

back on 7

did he finish rest of song some of its new and i love how its devoted to me :)

Short though.

I got 975/1000 points in under 15 hours.

I like DiRT but I find the handling to be really frustrating though at times. It's just really fecking floaty, a bit too much sometimes.

Short though.

I got 975/1000 points in under 15 hours.

Yeah, I'm at about 6hours and have 27/49 achievements (iirc)

Good fun though, and since its a rental I don't mind it being short :p

Just finished the Gray Prince quest in Oblivion.. Damn, felt sorry for him when he practically begged me to end his life in the arena.. :red:

Sonic or Uno m8s?

Considering I don't really like Sonic games it shouldn't be a tough choice but I don't really want to buy a card game and I should like Sonic shouldn't I?

Anyway, who likes Uno here?

Uno Rocks, but Bomberman is going to be Epic...*Still not got his box back* I've missed so much good stuff =(

I would wait for bomberman live mate

Yeah, I am but after buying Bomberman I will have 400 points remaining, thus the dilemma.

AWESOME! Transformers G1 cartoon gamerpics and Theme are up. Just bought me the Autobot theme and it rocks, wonder why they have Bumblebee on the first dash rather than Prime? Dont think I will bother with the pics due to me having an Autobot sign via my 360 Cam.

I've got soo many games to play and only 2 on the 360-Fable and Oblivion *sigh*

Gotta do a 2000 word essay on a boring subject and revise for an exam though -Life's not all sweetness and light eh?

Does anybody else find the Blue Dragon demo total wank? So disappointed but then it was from like halfway through the game.

Magically enough, I really enjoyed the Harry Potter demo . . .

Yeah I didn't really enjoy the Blue Dragon demo. To be honest though I don't mind, theres so many games coming out that all it does is save my bank balance.

I've got soo many games to play and only 2 on the 360-Fable and Oblivion *sigh*

Gotta do a 2000 word essay on a boring subject and revise for an exam though -Life's not all sweetness and light eh?

Does anybody else find the Blue Dragon demo total wank? So disappointed but then it was from like halfway through the game.

Magically enough, I really enjoyed the Harry Potter demo . . .

ooooh must get that!

was a bit dissappointed in the blue dragon demo as well will still get it i think it was just that it was halfway through the game and didnt know what was going on in the story etc.

was a bit dissappointed in the blue dragon demo as well will still get it i think it was just that it was halfway through the game and didnt know what was going on in the story etc.

It seemed like a boring, run of the mill JRPG if you ask me...