NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

wow Cod4 looked AMAZING :D

The part where the helicopter blew up reminded me of the Killzone trailer they showed at E3 in 05 lol.

Some dude gets possesed/blessed(?) with evil powers and goes hunting down his Uncle Paulie for vengence from what I can make out :p There's a couple videos of the gameplay on Xbox marketplace that looks really cool, all about creeping through shadows and killing people with a combination of guns and massive freakish monster tenticle things. I'm making it sound really lame and cliche' but it does look good! Check out the official site.

Can you claim something if they havent returned it by a certain time?

I can complain because they said '15 days' by which everytime I phone they say 'It'll be alright we have 15 days' or words to that effect. The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

AAGGHHHH I'm getting pissed off with level 7 on BoB, the mosquitos just keep coming back, they seem to be able to finish off all my guys, to the point i only have Maal left, then, when there's only maal left, they get to use 3 Mosquitos in one turn? How the fuck is that fair? Cheating little fuckers.

I can complain because they said '15 days' by which everytime I phone they say 'It'll be alright we have 15 days' or words to that effect. The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

I'm pretty sure it's 15 working days, not just 15 days, and I think that's from when they receive it back, not when it's picked up.

1 achievement to go!

Has anyone seen The Darkness' achievements? Most are online... and tough.

I'm pretty sure it's 15 working days, not just 15 days, and I think that's from when they receive it back, not when it's picked up.

I said 15 working daysd didnt I? Its dubious to whether the lady said from when they pick it up.

Can I ask for it ALL back if they overcharged on what they said would be taken from the account?

Patience

I think 15 days would mean working days mate.

Go on though! Take on M$ and let us know how you get on!

:)

I think 15 days would mean working days mate.

The first phonecall to declare the problem, the second to pay, the first tracking call and the second all quoted 15 working days from it leaving my doorstep to getting it back.

It left my house 16 days ago, Its been broken for 23 days.

if it left your house 16 (regular) days ago, theres still another 5 days left for them to get it back to you before they are late

Yeah its been broken 23 days, but it didnt leave your house til 16 days ago

Bottom line as I understand it, M$ arent late.

are you on about your repaired 360?

I just got mine repaired and it was back at my house within 6 days. I thought it was great service. Obviously its not the same for everyone and i got lucky!

grrrr.. here i am still crawling through cod2 on veteran.. trying to take the german hq in a town and out of smoke grenades.. it's killing me.. he he.. havent smashed any furniture yet though

I just played some Forza then DiRT straight after it and the differences in the two are huge. It's obvious of course but DiRT is so much better.

I just played some Forza then DiRT straight after it and the differences in the two are huge. It's obvious of course but DiRT is so much better.

Stef... last night... you wasnt there... its unexceptable.. you better be there tonight!

I wonder if stroppy JimJebus will play tonight. I will be along at like 9-half 9ish

Theres a package in my next door neigbours house. Why are they never in when you want them to be? Not from UPS, but who knows...

I wonder if stroppy JimJebus will play tonight. I will be along at like 9-half 9ish

Fucking hope not.

Fucking hope not.

Well he left our game last night because he was being "Picked on"

Oooooh Argos are selling 360 cameras for £19.99

To be honest, last time we played, we were kinda picking on him.

I think most of us are just bitter that he's better than us because he plays it all the time.

To be honest, last time we played, we were kinda picking on him.

I think most of us are just bitter that he's better than us because he plays it all the time.

Nah loads of people are better than me, he's just a prick.

I don't think he means anything by it, that's just the kinda guy he is. He's a decent guy, he just tends to be unpleasant sometimes.

Either way, I don't really know why he plays with us so often, it's not like he's from the forums or anything. I can understand dan, because he's a genuinely awesome kid.

Finally, did Level 7 of BoB, i thought Level 8 would be real hard, but it was easier than it looked..