NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Game emailed me to confirm im getting 360 on release, bangin :D

When did you get this email?

Heh, if you're going to criticise someone's spelling, you should make sure everything is perfect in you're post. :heh:

(I had to dictionary.com "criticise" myself, and I still don't think it looks! :heh: )

Edit: Is the boldness on the word "you're" not working for anyone else?

You're using "you're" in the incorrect context here. :wink:

I don't remember doing this:

19 DAYS TO GO!!!!!! :grin:

Sorry..i had too!

Anyway, i have now preordered PD0, Kameo, Tony Hawks: American Skateland, Call Of Duty 2 and Condemned from Gameplay and a plug and play kit and a extra controller and of course the Premium pack console!

I'm hoping it all comes together in a big cardboard box like last time with my CUBE on December 1st/2nd!

Fingers Crossed! I really do have to wait patiently now for Gameplay to get in touch by email very soon, the company obviously hasn't got anymore info yet, so theres no point keep asking! :smile:

I'll be picking up all my others games from Gamestation! I have to travel 30 minutes on December 2nd to pick up all the rest of my games, therefore hopefully having to leave my beloved new 360 behind for a little while! If not i'll be running around Colchester mentally trying every shop to see if i can get one if Comet/Gameplay let me down!

Tomorrow i'm going to my Comet where i preordered my second Xbox360 to see whats happening with that, thats my back-up console you see!! Many people are saying that Comet are promising you'll get your 360 by Christmas but not actually on launch day?! So i have to see what is happening, i know it's only a few days but i wouldn't want to wait to nearer Xmas!

I'm very prepared! :grin:

I was stood in dixons yesturday playing on one for half an hour. Good fun, im not getting one because i am a nintendo console buyer but it was a great play, call of duty . King Kong was a bit Kin Queer, hard to kill the dinosaur...

im not getting one because i am a nintendo console buyer

possibly the lamest thing you've ever said

SCREW NINTENDO! they dont need all your money, if you liked it buy one! Or wait till after the rush (more of a chance for me MWA!)

I got to see the Xbox360 finally in motion on an HDTV display today at Wal-mart and wow, people are gonna eat this thing up. I wouldnt wanna be Sony right now. I dont see any advantage the PS3 will have unless their displays are rife with fireworks and naked women. And Nintendo better have something special to make up for the lack of HD.

on a side note, the 360 itself is HUGE. The pictures ive seen on the net led me to believe that it was alot smaller than that.

I don't want to advertise, but I'm having a Xbox 360 Preview week this week on Moz La Punk. You gotta make people aware of this beautiful new console, you know.

I have to say, saw a DVD from the official magazine and I wasn't that impressed with what games are coming out, and the way those guys at the start were talking has completely convinced me not to get one. "Every game is in hi-def!!" he shouts. I don't care. Sure it'll make games look better and its a good thing but it annoys me thats what they focus on. And the way he emphasised the word 'snap' to make it seem exciting that you can change the bit of plastic on the front of the machine.

This is why I don't like Playstation or Xbox. Too much tech not enough games. And don't give me that fanboy crap, cus until I've seen more of the Rev I'm not getting one of those either.

I have to say, saw a DVD from the official magazine and I wasn't that impressed with what games are coming out, and the way those guys at the start were talking has completely convinced me not to get one. "Every game is in hi-def!!" he shouts. I don't care. Sure it'll make games look better and its a good thing but it annoys me thats what they focus on. And the way he emphasised the word 'snap' to make it seem exciting that you can change the bit of plastic on the front of the machine.

This is why I don't like Playstation or Xbox. Too much tech not enough games. And don't give me that fanboy crap, cus until I've seen more of the Rev I'm not getting one of those either.

I won't call you a fanboy, but you know, when you can play Xbox 360 games extensively, maybe youll come to the conclusion those games are actually fun to play too? Just because you just watched demo's, you don't know if games are fun to play or not, right?

You can call me a fanboy cause i am, but i still admit Microsoft has a winner on their hands

I went to one game store where they had a 360 with COD2 on it, can't say I was blown away, but didn't play it as there were quite a few people on it.

Went to another place and they had a 360 running Kameo, had a game on that but wasn't overly impressed either. Probably needed a longer go to get more of a feel for it, only played it for 10-15mins but by then I was a bit fed up and was hungry anyhow.

Launch Line Up Revealed

# Amped 3 (2K Sports)

# Call of Duty 2 (Activision)

# Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA)

# FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup (Electronic Arts)

# GUN (Activision)

# Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie(Ubisoft)

# Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)

# NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts)

# Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)

# Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Quake 4 (Activision, id software and Raven Software Corp.)

# Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06(Electronic Arts)

# Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Activision)

Launch Line Up Revealed

# Amped 3 (2K Sports)

# Call of Duty 2 (Activision)

# Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA)

# FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup (Electronic Arts)

# GUN (Activision)

# Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie(Ubisoft)

# Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)

# NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts)

# Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)

# Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft Game Studios)

# Quake 4 (Activision, id software and Raven Software Corp.)

# Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06(Electronic Arts)

# Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Activision)

You've got a few missing from that list.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/9742/Xbox-360-Launch-Day-Lineup-Announced/

:mad: my mother just asked if i wanted to use her credit card to get an 'x-boxed thingy' i said yes please THREE MONTHS AGO!! arrgghh

you think i should order that argos bundle core package??

EDIT:im ordering it RIGHT NOW with a hard drive seperatly from GamePlay, speak now or forever shut your gob...

Just had 20 mins on COD2 as consolation for MK DS not being out until tomorrow.

Wasn't amazingly impressed, though it was good hearing the British accents for a change, the shout of "Bloody wankers!" put a grin on my face.

I'm not upset in the slightest at the prospect of not having a 360 at launch so far, guess I need to look out for PD0 and see if that changes things.

CoD2 on the demos is the TERRIBLE PC demo. Infact its the worse mission in the entire game. I should know, finished it. Not as good as the first one.

However Bowser, the demo is fairly bad and it still has massive jaggies which are removed in the final game. Why haven't you played the Kameo demo? it looks nice even if the level is rather underwelming.

Why haven't you played the Kameo demo? it looks nice even if the level is rather underwelming.

I have played Kameo, why haven't you read my post saying so?

It was ok and looked fairly nice, nothing mind blowing though.