NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I can understand Kameo not being mindblowing to play in a shop for 15 mins or so, however like Zelda its likely to be the kind of game that you need to be in the comfort of your home playing for a long session and really dive into the adventure, to get that epic feeling. I'm sure someone knows what I mean :wink:

Well I hope Kameo will be like Zelda anyway.

I have played Kameo, why haven't you read my post saying so?

It was ok and looked fairly nice, nothing mind blowing though.

Sorry mate, must have missed it.

I'm really pleased with the launch line-up! All the games i wanted are there! Sad about Elder Scrolls and DOA4 though, nevermind!

So i went to Comet today, the girl there showed me the preorder slips they had recieved, literally about 9! I'm 3rd on the list! She said i will get one! because there getting loads? Really now? :wink:

However she did say, Comet are getting the CORE packs first, and the PREMIUM PACKS a week later? but i totally didn't listen to that shite, why would microsoft release the core pack first then the premium pack a week later?

Someone over on http://www.xbox.com forums stated the Gameplay will get their allocations figures this friday and email people saying if they got one or not!

:kiss:

I tried to play Call of Duty at Wal-mart but some little kid was hogging it so i had to watch instead. The resolution and frame-rate looked incredible but theres was some major clipping going on too. I guess we can look forward to clipping next-gen too.

Well I hope Kameo will be like Zelda anyway.

Yeh, in the same way Starfox Adventures was like Zelda. :lmao:

I predict Kameo will be HUGELY over-rated.

Isn't it strange that after ripping off Ocarina of Time so hugely with SFA, they proceed to emulate Majora's Mask with the whole character thing.

I wonder why Grabbed By The Ghoulies had cell-shading? :wink:

Yeh, in the same way Starfox Adventures was like Zelda. :lmao:

I predict Kameo will be HUGELY over-rated.

Isn't it strange that after ripping off Ocarina of Time so hugely with SFA, they proceed to emulate Majora's Mask with the whole character thing.

I wonder why Grabbed By The Ghoulies had cell-shading? :wink:

Well I personally enjoyed SFA, but yeah Kameo will be no Zelda. i'm sure it'll have similarities and play awesome but I can't see any game matching the zelda experience. Can't wait for Kameo though :awesome:

Well I personally enjoyed SFA, but yeah Kameo will be no Zelda. i'm sure it'll have similarities and play awesome but I can't see any game matching the zelda experience. Can't wait for Kameo though :awesome:

Pah, Zelda is over rated anyway.

BG&E shat on wind waker.

Sure Zelda is (or at least was) a good game, but it never was the be all and end all some people think it is.

Well i'll have 6 games for launch, luckily i only have to pay for 4.

Pah, Zelda is over rated anyway.

BG&E shat on wind waker.

Sure Zelda is (or at least was) a good game, but it never was the be all and end all some people think it is.

Thats your opinion.

Zelda, as a series, is amazing! But not the best...

anyway we are here to talk about microsoft guys hehe

YAAAYAYAYYAAAAY IM GETTING AN XBOX360 AT LAUNCH WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YAY I'M GETTING AN XBOX 360 FOR XMAS AND KAMEO FROM MY SISTER! NO COST FOR ME WHATSOEVER :grin:

YAY I'M GETTING AN XBOX 360 FOR XMAS AND KAMEO FROM MY SISTER! NO COST FOR ME WHATSOEVER :grin:

ok ok no one likes a show off :heh: especially a show off with no pre-orders

YAY! I'm not getting a 360 but a good friend of mine is, so I will play on it constrantly at his house. He's picking up Kameo and DOA4 first... although he's prolly not gonna get it for awhile.

im thinking, would it be cheaper to import stuff like controllers and accesories? Surely theres no region for the wireless controllers right?

Oh yeah Toby guess what, I have a £20 Whsmith voucher so as long as they have it i'm getting a second wireless controller for just £12 :heh:

Oh yeah Toby guess what, I have a £20 Whsmith voucher so as long as they have it i'm getting a second wireless controller for just £12 :heh:

Im getting free games, so fuck you :P

Im getting free games, so fuck you :P

I wasn't talking to you dude, just winding up my fellow tobykins.

I wasn't talking to you dude, just winding up my fellow tobykins.

I know you weren't, i was talking to you, dumbass.

I know you weren't, i was talking to you, dumbass.

I never said you weren't, but there was no need to say 'fuck you' to someone just because they were having a little joke with a friend.

I never said you weren't, but there was no need to say 'fuck you' to someone just because they were having a little joke with a friend.

It was a joke dude, hence the ":P"

That 360 looks so out of place on the sofa.

WTF happened to the media controller?!! its..short

I think you get a mini one with the premium pack and can buy a big one seperately.

I think you get a mini one with the premium pack and can buy a big one seperately.

oh thats cool, i need to buy one seperatly anyway.

....grr bloody core pack....