NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I played a 360 today!!!! a boy there........shit. im not joking either, HD is nout speaical the games dont run amazing and also the graphics on kameo and king kong are just a bit better than halo 2 or conker live and relaoded im soo pissed of right now, i i dont care if i dont get one for xmas infact, im thinking of taking ym order back, stoka said next gen is only a fewmonth away, belive me my friend this gen is gonna be crap if this is anything to go by...

on a positive note, the machine is sleek, and has the best joypad ever, is liek the cubes but thinner and wider, and the new top button above the triigers feel liek the Z button on cube pads but a bit nicer. and the xbox guide is cool.

i could be worng about this machine but these were my honest 1st impressions, i hope you treasure the honesty.

here some pics...

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

EDIT: sorry about the size i dont know how to resize them.

You don't look too happy :p

Fact is, all the current XBOX360 launch games are either:

1, ports from PC

2, reworks from XBOX

3, rush jobs

4, EA titles

Don't expect anything great till Q2 2006 at the earliest. Seriously.

haha yea i no i ran in the shop with exitment and my face just droped when i saw kameo i was well pissed off.

So there's pods now? Where? Must play on one, although I was never looking forward to Kameo, I'd like to touch the controller.

You don't look too happy :p

Fact is, all the current XBOX360 launch games are either:

1, ports from PC

2, reworks from XBOX

3, rush jobs

4, EA titles

Don't expect anything great till Q2 2006 at the earliest. Seriously.

Yeah I agree, although I expect Kameo to be awesome.

i wasnt impressed i was looking forwad to it 2, altho i only had a 10 miniute go there was a cue behind me :P

They'll be getting one in my local gamestation in the next couple of weeks apparently. Can't wait to see how bad it is :)

Yeah, back in Aug. I'll reserve my judgement till i play the games.

Yeah, I'm having my doubts about it ... I dunno if I should wait another month or two after launch day .. Just to wait for some good games to come out and see what people say about it.

i think PDZ will be a launch title after all, 2day i picked up a sort of weird leaflet about PDZ and one about PGR3 and its got the 2nd down none of this TBC crap or anything.

DSC00284.jpg

sorry about all the pics im just really bored...

I'll reserve my judgement till i play the games.

Say again...

Don't expect anything great till Q2 2006 at the earliest. Seriously

Understood!

I'll still be getting my 6 or 7 games. I want to play some nice new games. ^_^ I don't expect super duper awesome graphics till the next wave of games, when they are actually using all 3 parts of the cpu, plus both cores inside of them.

I think the lack of launch game information is ridiculous, yet I still want one. What is this terrible longing that consumes me to want to spend over three hundred smackeroonies on something this apparently lackluster. With all the misinformation and secrets circulating at the moment, do Microsoft have something to hide here?

Yeah, all information is supposedly gonna be given out next week. Which sucks since no other console I know has kept a release list of games till only one week left of the consoles launch.

I'm tempted to get Amped 3 now, I saw the gamespot dev interview and the game just looks so funny and crazy.

HOW IN THE WORLD? I heard the Master Chief himself is guarding the warehouses where this stuff is kept.

the games are shipping early in america.

^ Your right, PD0 and PGR3 are also shipping one week prior release in USA!

It seems the UK may be getting condemned earlier though!

:smile:

22 DAYS TO GO!

It's just two weeks to go, to the week the Xbox360 is launched! About bloody time i say! :smile: