NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261465

What a read.

Everyone should read it right now. And I whole heartadly agree.

I personally disagree with what he/she is saying. The graphics are out of this world! Yes, i've only watched HD videos, but PD0 has made a HUGE leap from Perfect Dark!

Kameo looked extremely dull on Xbox but now looks extremely enchanting!

I believe it was all to do with anticipation or wanting TOO MUCH from the console!

I'm not expecting Next-Gen games on launch day, although i'm VERY happy with what the first-party games look like, and i've wanted Kameo and PD0 for so long that, thats getting me excited! As long as they keep me gripped from start to finish and Kameo is a wonderful adventure like Zelda, i'm going to like it!

Has Next-Gen come to early?? Perhaps..so i agree with that...BUT i'm SO SO pleased it has!

24 DAYS TO GO! :hehe:

HOLLLLAAAAAA!!! :D

I'm pleased your excited! I cannot wait anymore either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Now, i keep hearing reports that DOA4 is now not making launch? Is this true? Surely another game cannot be delayed? I though DOA4 was a cert for launch day???

someone i know who works at xbox in gateshead ahs told me, PDZ,DOA4,ELDERSCROLLS, and RIDGE RACER wont make it for launch, kameo quake4, and EA games will tho :mad:

someone i know who works at xbox in gateshead ahs told me, PDZ,DOA4,ELDERSCROLLS, and RIDGE RACER wont make it for launch, kameo quake4, and EA games will tho :mad:

Oh man, I mean I expected Elder Scrolls to not make it (I mean isnt it confirmed that its delayed to 2006?), but PDZero not making it would be terrible imo.

ANYWAY I'M SO HYPED for this launch! Dang.

Oh man, I mean I expected Elder Scrolls to not make it (I mean isnt it confirmed that its delayed to 2006?), but PDZero not making it would be terrible imo.

ANYWAY I'M SO HYPED for this launch! Dang.

I always knew PD0 may not make launch...i reckon it will come out December 16th 2005!

Place your bets! :hehe:

Although i have faith in Johelian (sorry if a spelt that wrong) and she said that it's a launch title!

Nah, PD0 would have to make launch, they said they cut down a few things to make launch! Such as online, I thinl online was gonna be like 52 or 64 players, then they cut it down to 32, and some other stuff they cut down ....

And i heard PD0 only has like a bit more then 25 weapons! PD had way more, I think ... come on!

I nearly died earlier today! well not quite...

i went on numourous forums and topics stated 'XBOX360- DELAYED TO JUNE 2006'

I thought 'they haven't delayed it for Europe, surely?'

Well it seems that two people on a Radio 1 show, stated that the Xbox360 is out June 2006, what they didn't say was they might of got confused on when the next batch of consoles will be making there way here or if they were actually talking about the correct console? Revolution= rumour released June for example?

Lots hope both accounts are wrong, i don't think Microsoft would delay the XBOX360 to June 2006 or AT ALL come to think of it and i don't think it will take 6 months for the next batch of consoles to come!

So what in gods name was the Radio 1 hosts going on about???? :smile:

I nearly died earlier today! well not quite...

i went on numourous forums and topics stated 'XBOX360- DELAYED TO JUNE 2006'

I thought 'they haven't delayed it for Europe, surely?'

Well it seems that two people on a Radio 1 show, stated that the Xbox360 is out June 2006, what they didn't say was they might of got confused on when the next batch of consoles will be making there way here or if they were actually talking about the correct console? Revolution= rumour released June for example?

Lots hope both accounts are wrong, i don't think Microsoft would delay the XBOX360 to June 2006 or AT ALL come to think of it and i don't think it will take 6 months for the next batch of consoles to come!

So what in gods name was the Radio 1 hosts going on about???? :smile:

Apparently a certain newspaper stated that after the stock this xmas has sold out there won't be another shipment till June 2006.

Radio 1 obviously got confused :heh:

Still, second batch in June. Hot damn, thats not hot.

Bah, I'm sure I'll be able to find it somewhere, its most likely all hype anyway. I want it for Xmas but am sure i'll get it, afterall theres at least 10 shops in norwich that will sell it.

MS simply can't get them out fast enough. This is due to:

1, shitty Chinese labour

2, shitty Chinest labour

3, they have like 4 plants for their whole hardware (not just XBOX, but mice and keyboards etc)

It's their own faults. We are gunna have a huge huge shortage for ages and ages.

What i heard was that the first batch had pretty much sold out on pre-orders alone, making it a HUGE sucess, but as they are being released in such a short space of time all over the world (and selling like condoms!) europe wont get their second batch till around June. Microsoft are hoping to make another 5.5million consoles by then, but it looks like we might have a wait...

(and selling like condoms!)

In packs of three?

Wait, wait, I've got another one...

At least Jord will have a use for a 360!

I thank you.

J Allard said and i quote "We will hire every bowing 747 availible to make the xbox360 launch a success" it m$ they have unlimited money every1 should stop worrying.

I'm not worried in the slightest. If I've got the money and they're available with the games I want I'll get one, if not then Metroid Prime 1+2 and Resi 4 and Pikmin 2 will keep me occupied for a good while.

Well I've got an insane amount of games to complete, but If next gen is here they can all join in the pile of games aswell. I've got one preordered since August 24th on GAME, no word if I've got one yet or not though. >.>

Damn; I am wishing I pre-ordered now, as Kameo is looking awesome. AH well, may pop into Game tomorrow, and ask if it's too late; for some reason, I think it is....

In packs of three?

Wait, wait, I've got another one...

At least Jord will have a use for a 360!

I thank you.

You're the gift that just keeps on giving.

Damn; I am wishing I pre-ordered now, as Kameo is looking awesome. AH well, may pop into Game tomorrow, and ask if it's too late; for some reason, I think it is....

It will be. Especially in Brum.

i posted a arogs link be4 there still taking orders :awesome:

yeah; I want the full system not the core set-up; that's why I'm not ordering from argos. However; it is mighty tempting.

I got a mail from KE Media.

174784 - XBOX360 Elder Scrolls - 31/3-06 ( New World Wide Release)

Thas along time to wait.

OK this hasn't been officially confirmed, however it seems real (sorry if someone has already stated this).

On http://www.oxm.co.uk (which is official Xbox Magazine website) they stated how many consoles the UK will be getting on launch day...

The amount???

A TERRIBLE, 50,000 units!

It really isn't looking good, the amount is SO small that it's going to be manic on launch day!

GOOD LUCK! if this is real people! :weep: