NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

But mine was a new controller, with pretty much new batteries and I was having the same problem. And I can actually get it to happen if I pull on the battery case bit slightly.

My friend bought a 360 yesterday, was taking it home on the bus when a couple of guys grabbed the bag off him and legged it off the bus. kinda sad.

still he's going to go buy another one today apparently so that'll be one reason why i'll be on live today/tomorrow.

I was actually quite worried about that happening so I asked my friend to give me a lift in his car...in the end he ended up buying one aswell!

But that is effing lame! Its the kind of thing that is just really unfair!

I was actually quite worried about that happening so I asked my friend to give me a lift in his car

ditto on PS3 launch day

Is it worth getting the halo triple pack because it's quite expensive on ebay or should is just get 1 and 2 then download the maps off of Live?

Just get 1 & 2 and then download the maps, yeah. The maps are free to download now anyway.

Just get 1 & 2 and then download the maps, yeah. The maps are free to download now anyway.

Thanks. That's cool. I should be able to pick up both for less than a tenner.

Apart from the Halo 3 invite, is anyone else excited about Crackdown? I think it looks awesome!!!

It does have potential. I wasn't interested in Saint's Row, then saw the Gamespot marathon and wanted the game. I think this will be somewhat the same. It will be one of those games that comes out and ends up been really fun and just turns out to be a good game.

I love the transforming. :D

I just hope someone I know buys it so I can play some co-op with them.

I know what you mean, most people I play with reckon it looks shit, but I quite like the look of it. Looks like I'll be in the same boat so you can always play some co-op with me.

What's the release date for it anyway, I've seen several ranging from end of February to the middle of March.

23rd of Feb seems to be the date on the Xbox website and on Game/Gameplay.

Yeah, if we are both stuck looking for pals to play with then we can always do some co-op Rokhed. :)

I don't know about how you guys feel, but I feel again the 360 is turning into the console for fps, wheres the cool platformers, action adventure titles, and puzzle titles.

I don't know about how you guys feel, but I feel again the 360 is turning into the console for fps, wheres the cool platformers, action adventure titles, and puzzle titles.

hopefully nowere in sight. Viva and cod 3 will do me.

I think Crackdown looks pretty good. I've kinda wanted a gta style game but you can jump really high, like a superhero game.

23rd of Feb seems to be the date on the Xbox website and on Game/Gameplay.

Yeah, if we are both stuck looking for pals to play with then we can always do some co-op Rokhed. :)

Fine then, if thats how it is :o

I've preordered it from play.com. Not for any good reason, just so I can forget about it and have it arrive the day it is released!!! The whole super power thing and morphing car thing looks awesome! I can imagine some serious fun on Live!!!