NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

RESI 5 news

"We haven't smelled any decaying Umbrella Corp. corpses for quite some time now. Capcom might be going all hushy-hushy on us about Resident Evil 5, but worry you not. Jun Takeuchi just spilled some zombie juice on the much-awaited sequel, and it's anything but decaying corpses.

He's pitching that this next RE installment that's coming out for both the 360 and PS3 could only possibly be available by 2008. "Ouch," you might be saying. That really is a long wait, indeed. However, the wait could just be worth it. Takeuchi states that Capcom wants the picture rate to run on 60fps :yay::bowdown: . Lovely.

The engine they're using makes it possible for them to produce realistic facial expressions and animations. They're even boasting of some good hair days for the characters as each strand of hair would be modelled from root to tip!

Takeuchi reveals that RE5 would have more interactive environments this time around - much more interactive than its predecessors. More than this, he even hints that hot and cold temperatures would play a crucial element in the gameplay. The temperature of your surroundings would supposedly determine your character's stability.

If all this is any indication, then 2008 doesn't seem all that bad. Why? Would you want Capcom to release a stale corpse of a game, or would you rather have them come out with a zombie feast that's minced to perfection?"

AWESOME NEWS! VF5 is coming to 360!!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=71275

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Z'OMG!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats HUAGE news, here's hoping for GOOD online mutliplayer and leaderboards :D (prob won't get either but don't get anything unless you ask)

I was reading 1up today as its a VF5 special all this week and Sega have stated that they didnt make the PS3 version online as it cant mimic an actual 2 player game due to lag and such so they dont want to lessen the experience any. I imagine the 360 version will be the same though I could be wrong.

ok while it's intsalling, can anyone tell me how the video quality is and does it work well?

I installed net framework 2 but now when ever I click on the application it just keps giving me the error (the one which says send error report)

Ahh this is gay

wait, i got it working

Is it working OK for you now? What do you think of it? I think the quality is very good and the main reason i like it is that the sound stays in sync, which it dosent on most off the other programs i have tried.

I was reading 1up today as its a VF5 special all this week and Sega have stated that they didnt make the PS3 version online as it cant mimic an actual 2 player game due to lag and such so they dont want to lessen the experience any. I imagine the 360 version will be the same though I could be wrong.

yeah it'll probably be a pretty straight port, which is sad as VF5 on Live would be amazing-DOA won't have a leg to stand on now on 360 really.

yeah it'll probably be a pretty straight port, which is sad as VF5 on Live would be amazing-DOA won't have a leg to stand on now on 360 really.

I was never a big fan of DOA 4, they made it too hardcore. They should have kept it like DOA Ultimate. I like fighting games that are easy to get into and play but have the added depth in them if you do decide to learn the moves and play it religiously.

Dream on about VF5 having online. The director of the game DISPISES the idea of online Virtua Fighter. Only thing I can think of that will probably be improved will be the version, since the PS3 game is going to be version B.

Nice to know and I will get it, however does anyone know if that Knights Of the Nine will still cost? PS3 owners will get it in their game, i think PC owners will get an expansion CD, so im not bothered about that, but for 360?

I hope it doesnt cost, otherwise i wont be happy.

that resident evil 5 news sounds good :D hell of a wait thou :(

just done all the intermediate levels on marble blast ultra in par time w00 :)

havent started the advanced yet but i feel it isnt gunna be a walk in the park

checking out gameplays sale and tomb raider is £12.99!! very tempting and also oblivion for £22.99..BUT the game that is twisting my wrist is gears of war for £34.99 thats the cheapest ive ever seen it...and i loved it when i hired it.

Hmm...what to get ahhhhh

Has anyone heard of Two Worlds?

Looking at the pictures it looks beautiful. And it sounds more thrilling than Oblivion, you get to choose whos side you want to be on.

two-worlds-20061009003511985.jpg

Just one of the images I'm looking at, which looks awesome.

That does look like the 3rd person view from Oblivion, just with different icons on the interface. Have to see what it's like when it's closer to coming out.

*Closes forum to play some Ridge Racer 6 now*

Haha man i swear Domstercool is Shane from 1UP. :bowdown:

No he dosn't seem as biased as good old shane.

HaverXBL if anyone wants to play GoW or Vegas or Project Gotham in the next few weeks.

ill add you later on dude...i may have gears for xmas woo...was impressed by the vegas demo so will get that soon....and i own PGR3 :D

Has there been some big RE Xmas day gaming session organised on GoW or something? If not, why not?