NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well im getting my Wii tomorrow so neh :p Anyway. This is the 360 topic.

for goodness sake:indeed:

For goodness sake what, i'm not as gullible as most people.

Anyway. Slim C, most interesting.

woo cool. Nice bit of surround for me room. All i need now is a sofa :)

ps. Get your Wii related crap outta here :P

There ya go if you don't believe me...

wiipreorderfb8.png

That's what mine says as well, but if you go to order tracking, where you have to put the order number in, it says it is still getting picked and packed.l

Halo 3 teaser is out on the marketplace in two flavours of 480p and 720p.

If the Halo movie looked anything like that teaser I'd be very happy.

Things of note:

• Funky energy shield grenade. I hope we see that in the game.
  • New enemies at the end, at least they look like it. Some look to be wielding the new Brute Spiker, so perhaps they're 'young' Brutes? Or maybe just Brutes wearing Elite armour?
  • When the Chief is getting up you can hear Cortana say, "Chief". So, maybe she's going to be back with you throughout most of the game? Would seem to discount the, "ZOMG evil Cortana!" idea, unless it's just him reminiscing some more.
  • Presumably the boy at the start is John, the Master Chief, and the girl would look to be his sister. Doesn't say much about the game, but I think it gives an impression of where they intend to go with the film — namely into the Chief's past.

There's probably loads of other things to draw from it as well, but I'm not the biggest Halo nut.

I sincerely hope those irritating little children don't feature in the game, if only because I think Bungie's script writer (whoever he/she is) is an ass of P.W. Anderson proportions.

The start of the trailer was a bit worrying, but it turned out to be pretty good. Not a whisker as epic as the E3 one of course, the way that is done with the music and everything is amazing.

If the Halo movie looked anything like that teaser I'd be very happy.

Things of note:

• Funky energy shield grenade. I hope we see that in the game.
  • New enemies at the end, at least they look like it. Some look to be wielding the new Brute Spiker, so perhaps they're 'young' Brutes? Or maybe just Brutes wearing Elite armour?
  • When the Chief is getting up you can hear Cortana say, "Chief". So, maybe she's going to be back with you throughout most of the game? Would seem to discount the, "ZOMG evil Cortana!" idea, unless it's just him reminiscing some more.
  • Presumably the boy at the start is John, the Master Chief, and the girl would look to be his sister. Doesn't say much about the game, but I think it gives an impression of where they intend to go with the film — namely into the Chief's past.

There's probably loads of other things to draw from it as well, but I'm not the biggest Halo nut.

Well done :)

I really hope we see those shield grenades the game.

Is it just me that has noticed the sudden onslaught on Xbox 360 adverts everywhere recently? Must be worried about something. Can't think what though...

It's the PSP isn't it? I knew it! LOLZ

i always totally wanna bum your sigs!!! they're waaaaay too good lol

that advert, was a bit... short?

It must have taken ages to make, though.

I think it serves two purposes: one is to whet the appetite of fans, and the other is to say, "Hey big Hollywood studios, look how much the fans love this advert. Wouldn't you like to help us make a movie?"

i reckon the movie must be well on its way to need help. Its going to be a hit wether hollywood supports it or not.

R6V face mapping is a bitch, I've tried loads of times and it just won't work. I've come to the conclusion that it's either the lighting, in which case I'll just try again in the morning, or it just doesn't like beards, in which case I'm fucked.

well supposedly there are some bugs in the face mapping atm, and yeah, you are supposed to be doing it in a well lit room, the one I got was pretty good apart from a bit of my bedroom wall being included in my guys head :P

R6V face mapping is a bitch, I've tried loads of times and it just won't work. I've come to the conclusion that it's either the lighting, in which case I'll just try again in the morning, or it just doesn't like beards, in which case I'm fucked.

Yeah its the same for me, I managed to get one done but it was terrible and after trying again for an half hour I just gave up on the thing. Ubisoft is releasing a patch to fix many of the issues of the game and hopefully this will be one of them.