NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

the face future in Veas is awesome ! It acctualy looks like me :yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY5QrU2dcUM&eurl=

you have just convinced my to buy Vegas lol ordering it asap. Hopefully my camera will be here tommorow? What other games support the camera?

1920 × 1080 is 1080p... technically you should be able to do that unless it just can't.

But yeah, try a VGA cable or even research your TV on the net to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks Jordan I didn't see your post somehow when I posted before lol maybe I'll try to pick up a vga cord then and if it doesn't work it never hurts to have extra cords around:D

I know this has been said before but I can't remember plus I can't be bothered looking for that post but anyway I'm just wondering, what is the secret achievement on CoD3?

secret achievements are

1. Go off a jump and get "air" with a car

2. Die 20 times in a mission and still keep trying just hold a grenade till it explodes after a checkpoint ;)

Haha got the first one myself. Second one is weird, I thought they would have made it really hard to do :heh:

Anyway thanks, I'll do it now. Been playing it all morning/night lol :D

yeah the second achievement really depressed me I was hoping it would be some intense thing but it was quite the opposite...

you have just convinced my to buy Vegas lol ordering it asap. Hopefully my camera will be here tommorow? What other games support the camera?

Uno and Totemball.

yeah the second achievement really depressed me I was hoping it would be some intense thing but it was quite the opposite...

I read about that and i thought it was a bit stupid. Who would have even found that out unless you were really, really crap at the game?

So what the hell was that patch even for? :S

Im not sure what, but i read about it somewhere and it didnt get vision cam support, i think the update was link to the only site that my college hasnt blocked! (page 3 before igot on one!)

-Game-play has been sped up

-Post the blind and play right away!

– Players can now, if they wish, start playing immediately when joining a table by posting the big blind, rather than having to wait for the blind to come to them.

-New ‘Away’ mode – Players can now set their status to ‘Away’. Hands will be auto-folded and blinds auto-posted until the player returns.

-New ‘Auto-boot’ mode – Players who continuously let the timer expire (more than three times in a game) will be booted from the table

-Faster overall pacing – Timers and messaging durations have been adjusted to speed up game-play among experienced players, but still allow novice players plenty of time to play.

-Improved blind structure – Initial blinds, as well as blind increases, are now more proportional to table stakes, ensuring more meaningful increases during game-play.

-Matchmaking improvements – Players are no longer matched into games they cannot afford

-Improved interface controls – Improvements to controls, such as increasing/decreasing stake amounts

-Leaderboard display – A player’s full winnings and rank are now properly displayed

-Art and text improvements – Game art and spelling issues have been addressed

-Online exploits addressed – Certain known exploits that enabled cheating have been addressed. As a result, the online multi-player leaderboards will be reset to eliminate inflated scores as a result of these exploits.

hopefully will complete kameo this weekend really enjoying that game lately will prob have a play on it later on tonight

hopefully will complete kameo this weekend really enjoying that game lately will prob have a play on it later on tonight

I liked the single player of Kameo. It was a good adventure to start me off. I need to get A's and online achievements on it now. I remmeber doing it with Tak ages ago, he had to go so i did the rest of the level by myself. Still got a C :(

nope-it might not have been updated when you looked at it but it is now.

From Eurogamer:

a_med_halo_3_still.jpg

I know most peeps already knew about this but still, exciting times ahead!

My only problem with Halo 3 is that as soon as it's released, no one will ever be able to get a decent Live game on anything else ever again. At least, until Halo 4 anyway.

Halo 3 is the end of the Halo saga... well this part anyway. Theres bound to be spin offs.

its not a game . . . and its not a movie . . . and its definatly not a movie game . . . its just something to do with Halo :S

http://www.qj.net/Amazon-customer-wants-free-Xbox-360-for-dying-son/pg/49/aid/74457

A dying kid wants an Xbox 360. And we're talking about an Xbox 360 Core - yup, the dying kid doesn't want the fancy 360, he just wants the Core. At least, that's what a customer on Amazon said. Somebody named "blaze" posted this at the customer discussions section:

my son is going to die at age 13 because of lucemia and he has always had a love for x box 360s. I asked him if there is anything you could have besides a million dollars he said an x box 360 so please if anyone has a code for an x box please make my sons dream come true

So people on Amazon.com responded. The first asked how come Blaze can't afford one. Another asked how come Blaze can't spell the name of the disease killing his son. Blaze answered:

beleive me if i cant get it for 100 dollars i will get it but i would be greatful if i could get it for cheap because his father got layed off of his job and im working at jc penney beside food and basic needs i also have another son to get things for christmas

leukemia i am very religious and scamming is a big time sin and what kind of person as mean hearted as to put something like that as a fake leukemia illness

Notice that Blaze said his son's "father got layed off". So is Blaze a stepfather? Or is Blaze/Nick really a woman who has a guy's name? Well, here's how Blaze explained it:

my sons name is nick im under his account because i dont have my own plus all the stuff he wants is under HIS shopping cart plus He has an amazon prime membership

Doctors and a whole bunch of mature people responded. Several people gave excellent reasons why they think this is a scam. Someone claiming to be a health professional said this:

Dear Blaze,

I am a health professional working at the University of Michigan. I consult with patients and their families through the Cancer and Geriatrics Center. I am familiar with the numerous types of leukemia's [sic] (if your son is a child, which you make reference to him being, then he most likely has either acute lymphocytic leukemia or acute myelogenous leukemia. If you were told (I'm assuming by a health professional) that your son has less than 12 weeks to live, chances are he is AML, with significant marrow aplasia. However, if this were the case, then the child would be on a marrow transplant list, which moves pretty fast - especially in pediatric cases. In fact, I have never heard of a case with such a poor prognosis where the patient wouldn't be under immune sequestration - which means he wouldn't be allowed to touch an x-box [sic] or any other system for that matter.

So. My conclusion is that either:

1. Your son is being treated at one of the worst health institutions in the US. If you could tell me which hospital, I could offer some further insight. I have attended many cancer talks around the nation and I could certainly recommend a better one. Many health institutions are non-profit, and most of their profits go to support families in need, like yours. However, they won't buy your son an xbox360 [sic].

Or, which is the more likely:

2. You're a terrible liar.

I appreciate everyone for being considerate, even during such a dubious claim, but you have been had.

People are so pathetic but then if it had worked then why not :heh: