NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Routers suck.

Saying that though I've never had any problems connecting with any game despite my router.

Yeah. Rainbow six has been delayed.

Good.

Far to many games coming out over the next few weeks, space em out :)

Three of Microsoft's major official accessories have been given their UK release dates. The Xbox 360 HD-DVD will go on sale on December 1st for £129.99 and will come bundled with a copy of King Kong on HD-DVD for you to test out your new purchase.

The Wireless Racing Wheel also launches on December 1st for £89.99. The racing wheel will come with a limited edition copy of Project Gotham Racing 3 which supports the force-feedback feature of the Racing Wheel.

A seven days earlier, November 24th than those two launch sees the release of the Wireless Headset for £34.99. A further seven days earlier sees the release of two new official faceplates for your 360. The Halo and Viva Pinata faceplates will be available on November 17th for £14.99.

I'd rather get a new game than pay £35 for a wireless headset.

I'm sure i read that you get the universal remote with the HD-DVD player aswell.

I'm sure ive seen the racing wheel being sold in store already, unless thats a third part one.

how can i use my 360 and pc at same time online, without a fucking router? All they cause are trouble.

how can i use my 360 and pc at same time online, without a fucking router? All they cause are trouble.

Crossover cable?

But I suggest you check out what routers cause problems before you write off using a router. I haven't heard of any problems, nor had any, using netgear routers.

you cant your from liverpool.

geordie prick.

Ill have a look at microsoft's list of approved routers.

a switch. They are pretty cheap.

Anyone else noticed that your team mates in GRAW are tossers who just want to get killed? I've just been hammering the 'regroup' button and he just kept firing and going out into a shower of bullets getting taken down twice. I just let him die and left him, rather than risk me getting killed out in the open. Complete joke, is it me doing something wrong?

Buy a network card (<£10), put it in your PC, get a crossover cable (<£5), hook that between your 360 and network card. Enable internet connection sharing.

Bam.

My router is fine. I just played the demo of Battlefield 2 modern combat again today. Ive had that since i got my 360 :p And there was nothing wroing with it.

Im guessing its Konami ad their servers or whatever, its not my router. I, when my room was funny, was able to play my 360 and pc at the same time. With no lag. But electricity bill etc i dont.

can you do the GRAW co-op splitscreen? (the achievement ones)

As Mike says, use ICS. Athough it is the shittest way to connect, it is also the cheapest.

Welcome back Caris!!!!

Just checked mygamercard.net and I could be in with a chance to be the first person to get 1000 points on Smackdown Vs Raw. Im off to see if I can be "The One".

Might have been posted before:

Amazon to slash core 360 to sub £70?

Hard drive rumours spark yet more rumours

With talk within the industry as good as confirming the release of an Xbox 360 with a larger hard drive, many are suggesting Amazon is set to slash the price of the core 360 to clear stock.

Indeed, some are claiming the online retailer will charge just $100 in North America for its remaining core stock, which equates to around £52 in the UK. If true, said sale could start imminently, forming the start of a Christmas promotion.

Should the giant decide to also clear its UK stock, a price of sub £100 could well be on the cards, with some analysts suggesting it could even drop as low as £75. We'll keep you informed should Amazon confirm or deny the rumours.

In the meantime, take this one with the pinch of Jolt flavoured salt.

Lance

Everybody's fucked if that happens. It'd be cheaper to update the core into a premium, than getting even a Wii.

Just got all 1000 points on Smackdown after playing non-stop since I came in from work. Just waiting for mygamercard.net to update to see if was the first to do so.

Also Rainbow Six achievements are up including one that requires the Xbox Vision Camera! There seems to be a nice mix there with both single player and co-op story achievements, which I like.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/showachievements.php?type=Retail&gameID=161

Does anyone know if lost plannet as had a confirmed release date in europe.

Just on gameplay they say its coming out 12/01/07

Does anyone know if lost plannet as had a confirmed release date in europe.

Just on gameplay they say its coming out 12/01/07

I think that is the date as many websites have it down for then. Im really looking forward to that game as I loved the demo.

can you do the GRAW co-op splitscreen? (the achievement ones)

Me and my bro can go on Live at the same time (different accounts) and do them. I'm not sure if you need to be on Live or not though.

Might have been posted before:

Amazon to slash core 360 to sub £70?

Hard drive rumours spark yet more rumours

With talk within the industry as good as confirming the release of an Xbox 360 with a larger hard drive, many are suggesting Amazon is set to slash the price of the core 360 to clear stock.

Indeed, some are claiming the online retailer will charge just $100 in North America for its remaining core stock, which equates to around £52 in the UK. If true, said sale could start imminently, forming the start of a Christmas promotion.

Should the giant decide to also clear its UK stock, a price of sub £100 could well be on the cards, with some analysts suggesting it could even drop as low as £75. We'll keep you informed should Amazon confirm or deny the rumours.

In the meantime, take this one with the pinch of Jolt flavoured salt.

Lance

I doubt that will happen, but if it does I'll be snapping one up I think incase my current one breaks which is almost out of warranty...