NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well the GoW trailer with 'Mad World' in the background is bloody fantastic.

I totally agree. There was this guy on G-Faqs complaining that the advert sucks as there was no heavy metal music and little action in the trailer, needless to say many disregarded his comments. Personally I think its one of most thoughtout trailers for a game I have seen.

I totally agree. There was this guy on G-Faqs complaining that the advert sucks as there was no heavy metal music and little action in the trailer, needless to say many disregarded his comments. Personally I think its one of most thoughtout trailers for a game I have seen.

Yeah, one of the things that makes it so special is the fact that it is the total opposite to what the game is really like in that sense.

ZeldaFreak you talk way to much crap.

No I don't I am saying GoW is better than Halo 2, and we all the know why that is don't we Halo 2 was hyped too much. Oh yeah and gameplay in halo 2 single player was shall we say dead shallow

getting smackdown vs raw 07 tommorrow W00P DE W00P :)

THis is how much they think of Kurt Angle

WTF!!

Well the GoW trailer with 'Mad World' in the background is bloody fantastic.

I'm really excited about it, got it preordered for £33.99 which makes it all the more sweet.

Where from?

No I don't I am saying GoW is better than Halo 2, and we all the know why that is don't we Halo 2 was hyped too much. Oh yeah and gameplay in halo 2 single player was shall we say dead shallow

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW GoW WILL BE DIFFERENT WHEN YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GOD DAMN GAME?!?!?!?!?!

and if you say cos of online reviews i will be extremely pissed off at your constant spouting of rubbish and hunt you down and steal your sausages from the fridge!!!

TUMMAAAAY!

getting smackdown vs raw 07 tommorrow W00P DE W00P :)

Yeah same for me, I got a few games need trading in so I will get that and possibly CoD3. Just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance today, still got a few achievements to get but the main stuff is all done.

Yeah same for me, I got a few games need trading in so I will get that and possibly CoD3. Just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance today, still got a few achievements to get but the main stuff is all done.

i really want CoD3 but my studentyness and need for GoW is stopping me :(

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW GoW WILL BE DIFFERENT WHEN YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GOD DAMN GAME?!?!?!?!?!

and if you say cos of online reviews i will be extremely pissed off at your constant spouting of rubbish and hunt you down and steal your sausages from the fridge!!!

TUMMAAAAY!

Because the lecturer down here is an mvp of microsoft and has let people who wanted to if they asked him play his copy for about 10 minutes into it.

I have Smackdown 07, however both the game and the console are 2hours away by train. And I will play it next week end will either you Hero or even Beermonkey tell me all about the season mode and all that.

Smackdown...Awesome.

Can you tell me what happans after the WTF scene with candice and edge

I've already got it:p
Me too. It's rather good. Played a few matches against CVD earlier.

We should make an N-Europe championship belt or something.

Where from?

HMV.co.uk

It's £39.99 there but I used the 15% off code the other day

Because the lecturer down here is an mvp of microsoft and has let people who wanted to if they asked him play his copy for about 10 minutes into it.

10 mins isn't enough to garner a proper impression to be able to say how it compares to Halo 2 plus the games are totally different so a comparison isn't really valid, even if your comparing hype Halo 2 is a sequel. imagine what people will be doing when Gears 2 nears release (we all know its going to happen in the next 3 years).

THis is how much they think of Kurt Angle

WTF!!

:shock: omg no i want a storyline that COULD happen not kurt being turned into a women :angry:

hopefully theres somewhere in town tomorrow selling for less then £49.99 cause im not spending that much....£39.99 is fine

Man COD3 is bloody damn good fun. It looks pretty damn amazing too.

I will go as far as saying it's better then COD2 IMO. It just has 'more' of everything, and seems much more exciting.

the things that makes me want CoD3 over CoD2 are the graphics and the online play-is online really that different to CoD2? how?

now go write a 500 word essay and print in duplicate :p lol

Excellent, WWE storylines are already far fetched, why not go all the way.

Why is it saying your quoting something i never said in your post? :blank: Didn't Zeldafreak state 'WTF' and not me....

I'm confused....how did it do that? :heh::)

CoD3 is a great game, I recieved it on Wednesday and I have to say its a great game. Although to play online I need to install a ethernet port in my PC :(

Anyway I really want to try it out!

Viva Pinata is region-free! Not out here till December 1st!

Will everything work ok with it though? I mean...all the Xbox Live stuff etc.. if your playing a USA game on a UK machine and going on UK servers etc..?