NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well tbf even though gow will be good I'm actually looking forward to smackdown vs raw 07 and viva pinata

Got my 360 on Monday, only have PGR3 and COD 2 at the moment although I have GOW on preorder. Really enjoying COD2 though.

Been playing GOW for 8hours now. Great game.Been playing multiplayer live mostly. Great multiplayer, but still some anoying things. Like the shotgun beeing really really bad on mid range. And the combat doesn't allways seem controlled. Been playing it on splitscreen all the time. Can't wait to see it fill the whole screen.

Well tbf even though gow will be good I'm actually looking forward to smackdown vs raw 07 and viva pinata

just generally or more? cos if its more you need a slap and an education in what games to be hyped for.

I'm getting GOW tommorw ^^

Will post pics etc when i get it.

I Got my Gears of war game <3

*away to play*

I'm playing 2player co-op using splitscreen on GOW right now. ^^

Now with GOW logo:

Been playing GOW for 8hours now.
Guys, uh, I think he's got Gears of War.

Just got F.E.A.R and COD3 today :)

COD3 is for my lil bro's b-day so I prob wont be playing it tho as I hate COD, It has got some good reviews so I might give it a go

Looking at Gameplays list of games to be released this year I think im only going to get 2 more, GOW next week then prob DOAX2, Im going to get the HD-DVD drive and I might give the wireless headset a go but thats it, Just want to say its been a good year for the 360 and hope they have got some more great years ahead

just generally or more? cos if its more you need a slap and an education in what games to be hyped for.

More actually, it'll be a good game, no probs there with it, however will get boring after an hour.

Personally hyped games to me seem rushed *cough*Halo/Halo2*cough* this has been in development.

But yeah viva pinata will probably much more fun. even smckdown will probably more fun than trying to hide behind some rubble. Real men don't hide.

Unless they are going to rape someone :blank: :blank: :blank:

I say CoD3 as FEAR I found to be a lame port, if you've got a decent pc get it for that.

More actually, it'll be a good game, no probs there with it, however will get boring after an hour.

Personally hyped games to me seem rushed *cough*Halo/Halo2*cough* this has been in development.

But yeah viva pinata will probably much more fun. even smckdown will probably more fun than trying to hide behind some rubble. Real men don't hide.

Unless they are going to rape someone :blank: :blank: :blank:

Everyone who has the game says it lives up to the hype. They said its one of the most fun games you'll had played in ages.

Not this year. Try March (PS3 Launch)

It has dropped... Sort of.

For £300 you get the premium console, an extra wireles controller and a choice of game.

Id say Call of Duty 3, even though I am a fan of PC legends.

Just preordered Gears of War Limited Edition Pack at Gameplay.com, as Play.com are useless at getting things to you on release

I'm hoping Gameplay send GOW out next tuesday so i get it on the wednesday!

PLEASE let the street date be broken! :grin:

I'm hoping Gameplay send GOW out next tuesday so i get it on the wednesday!

PLEASE let the street date be broken! :grin:

I doubt they will, not with MS making such a big deal of Emergence Day.

It has dropped... Sort of.

For £300 you get the premium console, an extra wireles controller and a choice of game.

Looks like I'll be saving up for this then.....I could get a Wii but right now there are so many games I wanna play on the 360 first...

Everyone who has the game says it lives up to the hype. They said its one of the most fun games you'll had played in ages.

No I didn't say it wouldn't be fun but how long will it be until I'm switching over the disks.

Anyway GoW hasn't been really hyped I haven't seen all that marketing they did for Halo 2 - and look at how that turned out.

I'm glad microsoft lerns from mistakes

Anyway GoW hasn't been really hyped I haven't seen all that marketing they did for Halo 2 - and look at how that turned out.

I'm glad microsoft lerns from mistakes

Well the GoW trailer with 'Mad World' in the background is bloody fantastic.

I'm really excited about it, got it preordered for £33.99 which makes it all the more sweet.

Do you people not listen compare this with halo 2 hardly any marketing, which makes the game not really hyped and all the better for it

GAME has their 7 Gears of War tin sets al lined up in those glass cabinets they all have. NFS is such a generic racing game, i dont like generic racers. I like more fuin racing game,s like mario kart, so as soon as Burnout gets cheap thats mine!

If we see more games like Gears Of War quality next year, I will be literally broke.