NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

anyone else... not that assed about GoW?

Sony has issued a statement criticizing its rival Microsoft's TV and movies announcement, arguing that it cuts out Core system users, who will not be able to store the content, thereby splitting the user-base.

Microsoft's TV and movie downloads are available to owners of the higher-priced (and more popular) version of Xbox 360, but not to Core system owners who do not have a hard drive. A spokesperson for Sony offered, "PlayStation 3's content is designed for everyone to enjoy right out of the box, no matter which configuration you purchase. We would never segregate or shut out any of our consumers from our entertainment experience because they didn't buy the top of the line system. Both PlayStation 3 versions available on November 17 include hard drives for downloading content."

NextGen

This is another of sonys last ditch attempts to make the competiton seem inferior.. it wont work.. again.

Lost Planet is looking amazingly good. That explosion looks sweet.

Whats all this Lost10 and Lost06? AI players?

I played the demo again and I dont know what to think of it. I'll need to play it more.

Is there any online options for Lost Planet?

I reckon september 1st 2007 for europe for blue dragon

Hopefully either:

A) It will release sooner

- or -

B) The US version will release sooner, and be compatible with PAL Xbox360's.

1UP give Gears of War a bad review, but still give it a 10? Hmm.

The multiplayer on it doesn't sound that good but the single player/co-op should be amazing.

Anyone want to play through the co-op next Thursday if it gets sent out early?

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

It's bull shit. Core users can easily go out and buy the extra equipment they need to get extra content.

Call of Duty 3 has been dispatched today from gameplay.com meaning I should get it tomorrow or thursday at the latest :D

Also I would pre-order the HD DVD but the thing is, I need a HD-TV to take full advantage of it :heh:

I really want the HD DVD drive but can't afford both that and Gears of War, and then there's the Wii. What date is it out?

blue dragon is prob my most looking forward to game at the mo on the 360 cant wait to play it looks and sound immense

Sony are obviously just pissed of that they didn't think of it themselves.

Nah, Sony have been talking about this for years on and off, I think they are just bitter somebody beat them to making it a reality,

I really want the HD DVD drive but can't afford both that and Gears of War, and then there's the Wii. What date is it out?

Sod that it's out after pay day and I can afford both. Screw xmas presents. They can go without.:santa:

i got a VGA HD AV Calble today :D and i didnt know that my TV (that i thought was shit) is actually a HD compatable TV!!! its sooooo purdy!!! now i'm kinda upset Wii isnt HD but meh it'll be different ANYWHO

if you have a HD TV YOU NEED LUMINES LIVE!!! its bloody beautiful in HD!

in regards to the above-yes i'm doing Japanese but i've only been doing it for 7 weeks, and we've just started Kanji :D so no i cant translate it yet :( give me a year hehe ;p or i could ask sensee *thinks* or just look on 1UP.com for the translation.

i preordered the Gears limited edition today-shall be getting it on the 17th at 9am unless the release date is broken . . .

CANT WAIT!!!!

I'm getting GOW tommorw ^^

Will post pics etc when i get it.

DIE!!!!!!!!

(love you!)

I'm getting GOW tommorw ^^

Will post pics etc when i get it.

HOW?! YOu@RE IN EUROPE THOUGH. unfair ....

I want to work at a game shop... even though the pay is crap...

VG+ have confirmed the NTSC copies of GoW, CoD3, and Project 8 to be region free. Unfortunately those of you desperate for History Channel: Civil War are to be sorely disappointed. Curses!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Play-Asia have the Asian version of CoD3 down as region free as well — GoW doesn't appear to have been checked yet. Half the UK retail price, so you can't really complain.

VG+ have confirmed the NTSC copies of GoW, CoD3, and Project 8 to be region free. Unfortunately those of you desperate for History Channel: Civil War are to be sorely disappointed. Curses!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Play-Asia have the Asian version of CoD3 down as region free as well — GoW doesn't appear to have been checked yet. Half the UK retail price, so you can't really complain.

ooo oooo keep us posted :D

the VGA cable outputs in 720p for those who were asking

played call of duty 3 at work today, only got 20 minutes with it but its really nice, lots of action, tonnes of stuff going on and I've got to say that its really the first next gen title that's out, that looks next gen to me and thats on a normal TV! Now all I need is a 360:)

1UP give Gears of War a bad review, but still give it a 10? Hmm.

The multiplayer on it doesn't sound that good but the single player/co-op should be amazing.

Anyone want to play through the co-op next Thursday if it gets sent out early?

I'm up for a bit of GoW co-op :)

I should hopefully be getting it either Tuesday or Wednesday next week depending on when G-Force decide to break the street date :P