NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Finally got all 1000 points off N3 I can rest it back on my shelf now. I also need to get back on Oblivion but I find it really hard to play that game.

Finally got all 1000 points off N3 I can rest it back on my shelf now. I also need to get back on Oblivion but I find it really hard to play that game.

What do you mean? It's a hard game or you just can't be bothered to play it?

Going to play the Rainbow 6 demo later, decide whether to get that or (I'll regret it...) Sonic with my GS credit note.

Videos of a couple of Burger Kings $3.99 360 games

There is another game, involving bumper cars apparently, but I couldn't find a video for it.

For $3.99 (£2 and pennies) they look pretty decent, but I doubt we'll get them over here.

What do you mean? It's a hard game or you just can't be bothered to play it?

I find the whole game very boring, cant see the appeal of it really.

Is there any difference between these 2 cables ? Or do they produce the same output ?

Cable 1

Cable 2

thx

yes ones a component cable for high def tvs, the other is a VGA cable for use with PC monitors or TVs with VGA inputs.

VGA is better quality i think.

yes ones a component cable for high def tvs, the other is a VGA cable for use with PC monitors or TVs with VGA inputs.

VGA is better quality i think.

Ok thx, My TV has the VGA in the back of it so go for the VGA cable for better quality ?

Monster GameLink Cables are officially licensed by Microsoft® and certified by THX™ for the ultimate Xbox 360 audio/video performance

What about sound ? Would this cable not be better ? Cable 3

thx

I find the whole game very boring, cant see the appeal of it really.

Fair enough. I really love it. Just closed the second gate in it. If you don't like it, why play it?

Fair enough. I really love it. Just closed the second gate in it. If you don't like it, why play it?

I bought it so I might aswell try and get the most out of it. Its not that bad in small bursts its just that I cant play it for a long period of time like I can with most games.

I bought it so I might aswell try and get the most out of it. Its not that bad in small bursts its just that I cant play it for a long period of time like I can with most games.

oblivion keeps people playing for HOURS usually due to how easy it is to get enraptured in the game and forget about your real life or tiredness/hunger/need to go to the toilet.

Videos of a couple of Burger Kings $3.99 360 games

There is another game, involving bumper cars apparently, but I couldn't find a video for it.

For $3.99 (£2 and pennies) they look pretty decent, but I doubt we'll get them over here.

It was mentioned in MCV, and I think it will be coming out over here.

Did you guys buy your warranty's from the store you got your 360 from or microsoft?

So Cable 2 is the best cable to go for ?

sorry for all the questions :woops:

I thought Componant was better than VGA... So i thought cable 1 would be your choice but for sound cable 3 is definitely the choice if you tv supports Fiber Optic Audio. I myself was going to buy "Cable 3" but to spendy since I already have HD cords i just wanted the better sound but decided not to get it right now.

Did you guys buy your warranty's from the store you got your 360 from or microsoft?

bought no warranty meself, got it on release day though. I heard something about free-returns for 05 xbox 360s?

I thought Componant was better than VGA... So i thought cable 1 would be your choice but for sound cable 3 is definitely the choice if you tv supports Fiber Optic Audio. I myself was going to buy "Cable 3" but to spendy since I already have HD cords i just wanted the better sound but decided not to get it right now.

Component is better than VGA. Its capable of much better colour and contrast.

If you have the option, go component seriously.

Also, NFS: Carbon = very short... but quite good!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo got a day off on friday was going to do a weekend trip to france (booze trip) but not happening now. Out this friday is smackdown vs raw 07 so will be getting that friday morning and playing that all weekend instead yey for me :D

oooooooooooooooooooooooo got a day off on friday was going to do a weekend trip to france (booze trip) but not happening now. Out this friday is smackdown vs raw 07 so will be getting that friday morning and playing that all weekend instead yey for me :D

damn you, I have it on order but am away for a week though and then GoW