NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The whole points debate is a useless one, like 3rdChildren said each to their own. If you like getting points for whatever reason then continue doing so if you enjoy doing it. If you dont like points then just play the game for the pure enjoyment of it.

Was looking on Gameplay's site and seen Live Arcade Unplugged

Dunno what it is ?

Does anyone ?

Just noticed that the Dead Rising - Limited Edition Metal Case has been updated to £50 on the list of games, but it hasnt on my pre-order ? Will I get charged £50

Was looking on Gameplay's site and seen Live Arcade Unplugged

Dunno what it is ?

Does anyone ?

Just noticed that the Dead Rising - Limited Edition Metal Case has been updated to £50 on the list of games, but it hasnt on my pre-order ? Will I get charged £50

Rumour about buying hard copies of Arcade titles. Benefits Silver members with no broadband supposedly..

You didn't answer my question....:(

I thought I did on the last page

As for the Dead Rising metal case, thats so now worth paying another £10 for. If you order it at Amazon they give you a Dead Rising Faceplate free, which is nice.

Dunno how many of you know about this but...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/0815-texasholdem.htm

Microsoft isn't bluffing: Log on to Xbox Live® within the first 48 hours after launch and download Texas Hold 'em completely free of charge! This full-featured poker title for Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox 360™ will launch on Wednesday, August 23, at 0800 GMT (1:00 A.M. Pacific Time).

For 48 hours only—through 0800 GMT (1:00 A.M. Pacific Time) Friday, August 25—as a special limited-time only promotion, all Xbox Live Gold and Silver members can download (and own) the game at no charge. Starting at 0801 GMT (1:01 A.M. Pacific Time) Friday, August 25, Texas Hold 'em will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.

This is incredibly awesome. It's multiplayer aswell so I foresee a tournament in the making 8)

There's no excuse, you better be downloading this!

Whats different about the Limited Edition Metal Case over the regular? Does it come with a free DVD or anything?

Whats different about the Limited Edition Metal Case over the regular?

It's metal and erm shiny... ::shrug: beyond that I'm not even sure myself, probably comes with an extra disc with hardly any extra content or something, either way it's just down to preference really if you want to pay an extra £5 for a metal case that may or may not last longer than a lurid green plastic case and may or may not be more collectable in the future (probably not as there will be a lot of them produced) then the option is there. :smile:

The metal cases are also apparently bulletproof (presuming they're by the same company who made the RE4 cases). Well at least according to the company that make them, never tested the idea.

I'm going to download that Texas Hold em, even though i have no-idea how to play...at least i think i don't....

What time is it? 8am or 8pm?

Anyone buying the camera? I think your face can be shown in this game, while playing it?

I'm going to download that Texas Hold em, even though i have no-idea how to play...at least i think i don't....

What time is it? 8am or 8pm?

Anyone buying the camera? I think your face can be shown in this game, while playing it?

I havent a clue how to play it either but I will download it as its free. A mate of mine at work loves poker so hes gonna give me the jist of it today.

Also Madden review is up:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/726/726977p1.html

ive played poker with my bro but not for real money, if its the way i know how to play then im gonna get it and beat you all11!! haha,

probably not but anyhoo. Anyone know if the metal case for Dead Rising will be sold in shops? I'm gonna get rid of Lara Croft at that time, if i get it finished should get £15 for it, thats what the guy in the shop said a while ago.

Aslo, im annoyed at what ipayed, but if you havnt got it, i was gonna post htis a while ago, but the website was down then : Table Tennis cheap.

You will still only be charged £40 for the Metal case. They ran out of initial preorders so I guess they must of manage to get some more and are charging extra for them this time.

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?cid=8787

There's lots of the feel of the original Halo, where you'll find yourself in a huge (dangerous) and intrinsically fascinating environment and just want to go tool around and check things out... At this stage in development, the encounters are very carefully placed. Sometimes that means you're in frantic firefights (on a significantly bigger scale than in Halo 2, although all I will confirm numerically is at least one more Grunt.) but there's also time for exploratory reflection and the, "Oooh, maybe I can climb up there and check that thing out," sort of play.

Don't get me wrong. It's not GTA - it's still Halo, but there's a bigger feeling scope to some of these levels that has me reminiscing about the original game.

Makes sense, they want to release the game early, they'll just make the levels boring and all looking alike. Good for me, one less reason to spend money on a 360 soon.

You will still only be charged £40 for the Metal case. They ran out of initial preorders so I guess they must of manage to get some more and are charging extra for them this time.

nice 1, thx :)

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?cid=8787

Makes sense, they want to release the game early, they'll just make the levels boring and all looking alike. Good for me, one less reason to spend money on a 360 soon.

Yea, Bungie sat round a table 2 years ago and decided to make the game boring and generic. Great logic there, you should try applying for a job with Bungie with that attitude.

I'm not going to be able to get Texas Hold 'Em for free because of UPS' shitty service :(

Sorry about that Moria! I've had some unlucky things with couriers as well! There sometimes fantastic but often irritatingly rubbish.

Have you got any memory cards etc.. or anything? You could give it to someone who has live and they can download the game for you?

One question. If i was to delete a game-save of a game i no-longer own on my memory card will that take away all the points/achievements etc..? and show i have never owned the game?

Does anyone know if someone else uses my account on their Xbox and downloads the game for me if I'll be able to redownload the game onto my Xbox afterwards?

Does anyone know if someone else uses my account on their Xbox and downloads the game for me if I'll be able to redownload the game onto my Xbox afterwards?

Yes, it should work fine. Although this might be a little different since it's the first of its kind. I'd give it a shot anyway.