NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

LOL shittest game ever :bouncy:

Madden NFL games like with the Tiger Woods games are some of the best sport games that EA publish, I wouldn't say I like EA. However these games arn't shit at all. Just rent it and try then.

Madden NFL games like with the Tiger Woods games are some of the best sport games that EA publish, I wouldn't say I like EA. However these games arn't shit at all. Just rent it and try then.

I wouldnt even bother renting them as I hate NFL and GOLF, they might be the best games that EA have published but still shit IMO

I wouldnt even bother renting them as I hate NFL and GOLF, they might be the best games that EA have published but still shit IMO

Fair enough to say not your cup of tea, but they are not shit because you dont like them.

i have fifa 04 or something and madden for my cube, cos i needed some mulitplayer games, and i sol those ages ago, but madden is actually good. compared to fifa, its a lot better. pro evo beats fifa hands down, but madden is really good imo, so i might get '07 sometime, only if theres at least some new options than '04 lol.

Just read through an article on ign, and Test Drive Unlimited is souding pretty nice. i had the demo but did like it. theres another demo coming out isnt there? might have t get that one, as i like the sound of buying af leet of mustangs or something.

Those who are after Burnout it is now down to £27.99 on play.com

Im sick of having to walk to new places on Oblivion, the games world is just to freaking big!

I didn't think anyone could complain about how big the world is, especially when it looks so beautiful and is full of so much to discover.

Personally, I think Oblivion is the best game on 360 by FAR at the moment. I absolutely hate RPGs, but as soon as I picked that game up I could not put it down. I clocked up 170hrs on it before I decided to sell it for some new games. If it wasn't for the fact I needed the cash, I probably would have gone for 400 or maybe even 500hrs.

Some games are too big for their own good, GTA:SA was one of them aswell.

I have just started closing all the Oblivion portals and I came out of closing one and I have been suspended from the Mages Guild for stealing from another member! How the hell did that happen I havent done any stealing at all, now I gotta do the tedious thing of getting accepted back into the guild...stupid game!

!!!YAAAAY!!!

im back again! i went up to manchester for a long weekend from friday till today so i was bury erm, drinking and erm, doing other 'stuff'

anywho!!! im still waiting on my Burnout from ebay, dont know whats happened to it, it was sent recorded delivery but it hasnt turned up at my doorstep. apparently the seller and myself can claim soon, whats this about?!?!?

i need to get my teeth into Oblivion now, i havent even closed the first oblivion gate-too busy running round doing the quests for the fighters and mages guild.

im not sure what console i should take to uni with me. the DS Lite is coming of course but should i bring my 360 AND GC AND PS2 or just the 360 and then pick up some GC games when Wii comes out and tell the PS2 to sit in the corner for being a naughty lil black toaster?

sorry im digressing, too hyped up on starbucks coffee. anyone up for some 360 multiplayer later on on Burnout or RR6 or something?

anyone who hasnt added me and wants to just do it :p

hope all you 360 fanatics had a great weekend and i look forward to getting my arse whoopped by your superior skills later!

I don't see how anyone can complain about Oblivion's world being too big, i've spent literally hours enjoying exploring it on my horse. Even if you can't be arsed to explore and you just want to finish the quests, all you have to do is teleport to the nearest city/cave and walk to your quest location which takes 2 minutes maximum.

I personally would drive down to your local UPS branch and inside your parcel, pt areceit for the petrol in with it for Microsoft to pay. Personally I carn't stand UPS and there tardiness. However I know I hadn't had a problem with the DHL

Guess who didn't pick up my 360 today. :(

3 times they've said they'll come and didn't.

Try ringing them in the morning and asking them to pick it up that day when i rang them they came an hour later so maybe i just got lucky.

I personally would drive down to your local UPS branch and inside your parcel, pt areceit for the petrol in with it for Microsoft to pay. Personally I carn't stand UPS and there tardiness. However I know I hadn't had a problem with the DHL

The nearest pickup point is in London.... :/

Thats unlucky they really should have more pick up points you would expect them to have one in Scotland.

how do you define or identify a points whore?

in my mind its people who have got 1000 points on fifa world cup and have a gamerscore above 20,000.

anyone else think of other criteria?

. Im hoping to have it finished before N3 arrives....the race is on!

just cause demo on thursday and N3 on friday wow what a cool week

also i just finshed both FFX and FFX-2 (100% story completion : peace: ), both great games atlast both Yuna and Tidus can live happily ever after ahaaaa

I don't see how anyone can complain about Oblivion's world being too big, i've spent literally hours enjoying exploring it on my horse. Even if you can't be arsed to explore and you just want to finish the quests, all you have to do is teleport to the nearest city/cave and walk to your quest location which takes 2 minutes maximum.

Each to their own I suppose.

how do you define or identify a points whore?

in my mind its people who have got 1000 points on fifa world cup and have a gamerscore above 20,000.

anyone else think of other criteria?

I would say a points whore isnt based on the score at all just the games that have been played. You can use me as an example as I played the EA sports games and 2K sports games just for the easy points. Others though may actually enjoy playing these sports games and pick the updates every year and have a score over 20,000.

Im rambling, point is im a Points Whore and proud of it!

Each to their own I suppose.

I would say a points whore isnt based on the score at all just the games that have been played. You can use me as an example as I played the EA sports games and 2K sports games just for the easy points. Others though may actually enjoy playing these sports games and pick the updates every year and have a score over 20,000.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't get it, what do you get from achieving achievements? :blank:

I don't get it, what do you get from achieving achievements? :blank:

Take CoD2, I just beat that on veteran and it was an awesome feeling to do so. Thing is if there wasnt any points for it I wouldnt have bothered. Same goes for Kameo and the A ranking achievements. Its not all about the points though, it does increase the length of time you play a game.

I must admit, I have bought one or two games just because I heard the points are pretty easy. Fight Night 3 being the main example, however that's an awesome game and I played it for ageees.

I can be an achievement whore at times, though I try not to be. My gamerscore isn't too high, haha.