NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is it a complement when a burglar breaks in and steals your telly, after all they must think it's a good telly to be worth stealing.

That's totally different. For one you are actually paying for a product that some else made. :P

And about Top Spin. I liked the original and there isn't anything else that plays like it. Wii sports will be arcadey and Table Tennis plays more like V Tennis. For 17.99 you certainly can't be wrong with having it.

That's totally different. For one you are actually paying for a product that some else made. :P

Fanboy :p

*10chars*

Yes... really. According to my collection I play mostly PC games and should be a fanboy of Namco and Nintendo. So I don't think so. I play everything and give everything a fair view.

Me and SimonM7 both believe it's a worthwhile add on for any gaming system. :)

I believe there was a wise speech on The Simpsons. That episode where the hobo claims to have created Itchy and the show's owner says something along the lines of "If people didn't steal ideas we wouldn't have anything. The Flintstones was a rip off The Honeymooners" and then gives more examples I can't think of.

Indeed, dead rising looks super fun. I've got the metal case edition on preorder at gameplay. :>

THey really should put a warning on 360 wireess pads >>;; "Don't put in 40 degree wash with towels" *Cough* I'm guessing I might be the only person to have done this ever >> *Goes to town to buy a new Pad and Battery pack*

Dead Rising looks like it could get really old, really fast imo.

I'l wait for some reviews I think.

Gamer tv on bravo gave it 4 out of 5 if your intrested.

Gamer tv on bravo gave it 4 out of 5 if your intrested.

they give everything a bloody 4/5. their reviews are a lil shite-when are they on now anyway, cos i keep looking and cant see them on the schdule??? :(

i agree with Yamcha on this, Dead Rising looks like fun, but i fear that it wont keep my attention for too long on accountof it perhaps getting repetative.

they give everything a bloody 4/5. their reviews are a lil shite-when are they on now anyway, cos i keep looking and cant see them on the schdule??? :(

i agree with Yamcha on this, Dead Rising looks like fun, but i fear that it wont keep my attention for too long on accountof it perhaps getting repetative.

10 am on sundays. You should of seen my dads reaction to this game absoloute horror, it's going to be hard to trick him into letting me get this if it's an 18, a 15 will be a piece of cake though.

10 am on sundays. You should of seen my dads reaction to this game absoloute horror, it's going to be hard to trick him into letting me get this if it's an 18, a 15 will be a piece of cake though.

lol stupid time to put it on grrr, thank god for Bravo +1.

sooooo how old are you then??

Is it a complement when a burglar breaks in and steals your telly, after all they must think it's a good telly to be worth stealing.

Stealing an object and stealing an idea are two very different things.

If there weren't stealing in the video game industry, Nintendo would be the only ones who make 3D platforming, Sony would be the only ones who used DVDs to have games on, and as Domerstercool has already said Microsoft would be the only one who uses a broadband online service

Stealing an object and stealing an idea are two very different things.

Physically, yes they are different. Personally i wouldnt like my TV being stolen, but he's right, if some one steals it, it obviously was a very good TV, the same applies to idea's, oh some one copied me, it must of been a bright idea.

You missed the entire point to what he was saying.

There are loads of good games coming out from september onwards -

1/09/06

Saints Row

Ninety Nine Nights

Tim Clancys Rainbow Six: Vegas

8/09/06

Test Drive Unlimited

Dead Rising

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

29/09/06

Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent

06/10/06

Brothers In Arms 3: Hells Highway

3/11/06

Gears of War

F.E.A.R 360

Whats everyone getting. I know Dead Rising is a defo but there are a few games here and there, not included, that might be a blast ie Huxley and Stranglehold.

Dead rising and Lego star Wars are the only 2 games i'm intrested in on that list o0 (N3 looks intresting, jsut got the Demo off of Market palce and I'll give it a try later today) Never been intrested in Splinter cell, Rainbow 6 and Brothers in Arms, Don't like Racing games and F.E.A.R I've not looked into Yet, Saints Row? Can't stand GTA type games So it's a No no

There is a new Dead Rising trailer on the marketplace with some new footage in it and also confirms a demo should be coming soon as at the end it says "Dead Rising Playable Demo Coming Soon To Xbox Live Marketplace"

Edit: I think this trailer is only on the US Marketplace.

Saints Row demo tomorrow too. Pretty good time for demos atm and with plently of decent games on the horizon, hopefully the trend will continue

Dead Rising and Fear are the only two im really interested in. the N3 demo put me off it. i dont like stealth games so that rules out splinter cell.

and as for brothers in arms, call of duty 3 is out in november so i'll wait for that.

:D @ the Saints Row demo, should be fun even though i dont like GTA style games that much.

What time will it be put up at?

I got Table Tennis today and its unreal!

its amazing! you got the demo? if you got the real game, add me and maybe we'll play sometime :D

lol stupid time to put it on grrr, thank god for Bravo +1.

sooooo how old are you then??

14 now, 15 in january.