NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Got Oblivion Yesterday, Purdy little Collectors Ed Box, but the game, wow o0 just Wow, I've seen it at work when a couple of guys were playing it but jsut watching it I coulodn't realyl get into it, and when I had one go of it I didn't have a cluew hat I was doing but I've been thinknin of getting tfor the past week and Bloody glad I did, tis a Bloody Brilliant game, Battle Mage FTW

Everyone, go preorder dead rising now.

That is all.

I've pre ordered the shiney metal tin version :).

Its going to be one of many 360 games i buy this winter... along with my Wii and DS games.

Good lord i'm gunna be one poor student.

Everyone, go preorder dead rising now.

That is all.

Already did, way back in March.

Gameplay even changed my order to the tin version without me having to ask.

^ Ah, beat me to eat. Can't wait to test it out. (I'm at work now.) Have you tried it yet, Jordan?

70% complete, i'll tell you what its like asap.

I love this:

:horse:

Someone call PETA.

EDIT:

Basic jist:

Shit load of enemies

Looks real nice

Solid frame-rate

Reasonably good dubbing into English

Downside:

Err... I can't actually finish the demo because i've died when i'm faced with 3 groups of swordsmen backed up by archers :(.

Its very freaking hack and slash, and thats about it. Its still enjoyable but don't expect much in terms of different gameplay styles.

Afaik, its only 1 player.

I love how epic it is. At one point i was simply surrounded by enemies. R trigger + Y = "lollololololol".

Fucking hell, I gave my 360 a static ip adress, but it still fails on the ip test!!!

HELP!

I don't want to have to buy a router...

Help me...

Sombody...

Please...

All I wanna do is play some GR:AW, but my 360/PC won't let me...

Fish, have you shared your internet connection on your PC to the ethernet connection?

What the settings should be:

IP: 192.168.1.2

DNS: IP ADDRESS you chose for the ethernet port (192.168.1.1 is good)

Gateway: IP ADDRESS you chose for the ethernet port (192.168.1.1 is good)

Fish, have you shared your internet connection on your PC to the ethernet connection?

What the settings should be:

IP: 192.168.1.2

DNS: IP ADDRESS you chose for the ethernet port (192.168.1.1 is good)

Gateway: IP ADDRESS you chose for the ethernet port (192.168.1.1 is good)

Don't know if I've shared it or not, how do I find out? And how do I give my ethernet port a specific IP?

Oh and I don't have an ethernet port on my modem btw, it's on my PC.

As you can probably tell, Networks are my weak point as PC stuff goes...

My 360 is fucked as well.... It randomly cuts out in the middle of games and goes to either a blank screen with nothing happening or loads of fuzzy lines down the screen with the controller vibrating. Microsoft will be receiving a phone call this afternoon and I'll be receiving a free game for my troubles.

Is Street Fighter available yet on the arcade? I remember it being mentioned a while back to be coming out soon on there.

As for Dead Rising, ive played it tehe. Well, for about an hour. Was good fun, seems like a really good game even if it is simulating the movie Dawn Of The Dead :p But i liked the taking pictures thing, and the cases, how suspicious everyone looks and their own agendas, and you get to order people around and throw chairs and anything you can get your hands on really at the zombies. As i said, good fun :)

GAHHHH!!!!!! Now it gets stuck on DNS...

Thanks anyway Moria.

What should I have as the secondary one?

Is Street Fighter available yet on the arcade? I remember it being mentioned a while back to be coming out soon on there.

Wednesday:laughing: woop

I have a network problem aswell, I have a router which i want to use its just my computer doesnt connect to the internet at all but my 360 can connect to live:nono:

Moria help me again please...

HELP!

Do I need a secondry DNS server???

If so, what should it be?

I don't have one in, did you set your ethernet connections IP address? Have you shared your internet connection onto it?

I don't have one in, did you set your ethernet connections IP address? Have you shared your internet connection onto it?

Yes, and yes.