NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Where would I buya router and are they easy to set up?

Try Pc world or Argos!

Setting up a router takes less than 10 mins and once it's set up, It makes life so much better. I highly recommend getting either a Linksys or Netgear router!

As for having your 360 hooked up to the net in my eye's it's a must.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Im a bit of a loser when it comes to this stuff. Im on ntl so would the modem just plug into teh spare ethernet bit that im not using on my modem?

Also what games do you guys all play on Xbox live?

halo 2 is still sucking everyone in, Perfect Dark zero gets some play. i dunno about the rest of them but defo Halo 2. UNO!!!!! :D Table Tennis too i like to play on live :D

i havent tried BFME2 yet :( is dead or alive 4 good online?

and just think if we've been hot today imagine how hot our 360s are :o

why the fuck didnt microsoft make them water cooled lol

and is anyone else oddly mesmerised by Jeff Minters 360 creation? i love it :D best visualisation ever!

Problems for some ISPs and Live currently.

Found this on Major Nelsons blog that 'Circ' had posted:

"Hey guys was on the phone to M$ Xbox Live support: Here's a post I posted on another forum about what I was tald: Right if anyone who is on these ISP's read: NTL BT Wanadoo Virgin The guy I was talking to :p told me that they know of the problem and have found out that it's the ISP's above that are having problems getting onto Xbox Live. Neither of them are sure what the problem is and are apparently trying to solve the problem now, but he gave me a reference number and if the problem persists by tomorrow I was told to ring back. So if you can't connect now or sometime tonight and are on those ISP's, at least you have some confirmation that it's not your problem e.g. router etc."

I got Oblivion yesterday. It's amazing!

The begining fly-over of the city with the great music is especially "wow" making...

Who found the little goblin things in the castle in the town that begins with a K (soz, can't remember the exact name) annoying? It took me like 25 trys to get though the castle to the Count. Eventualy I just ran for it, giving anything that got in my way a good smack with my claymore...

I got Oblivion yesterday. It's amazing!

The begining fly-over of the city with the great music is especially "wow" making...

Who found the little goblin things in the castle in the town that begins with a K (soz, can't remember the exact name) annoying? It took me like 25 trys to get though the castle to the Count. Eventualy I just ran for it, giving anything that got in my way a good smack with my claymore...

lmao!!! i didnt have any trouble really but i took my time took an hour or so. then i walked to that town where you have to deliver thay amulet!!! was nice to see the sunset.

im just starting to get my bearings in the game now need to play it alot more though :( stupid real life!!!

Yes, I know I got Oblivion 2 days ago, but do you think I should get GR:AW (£22 off ebay-I've finished PDZ and I don't think it's that good outside of co-op mode) and another play and charge kit (£12.99 off play.com)?

Is GR:AW any good without the expantion pack? I've played the co-op elimination with a couple of mates (neither of whom play games really at all) in the demo to death over the last couple of days-our record for no deaths on 40 enemies is 2:10.:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm also want another rechargable battery for my 3rd controller, but with a second play and charge kit, I don't know whether to get another one, a fast charge kit, or just a battery.

If you are wandering where I'm going to get the cash from, I got £100 for my birthday from my granny (it was very much appreciated), as well as £20 in cheques from other relatives, and I should get some from friends 'cause I still haven't had my BBQ with 'em yet. On every day until late next week, at least 4 people are on holiday/stupid school band tours...

Heads up:

Alien Hominid is coming to the arcade, Q1 2007.

Its in the option screen to have 3, 5 or 7 lives

Is it??? Bloody hell, i've had it on 3 lives all this time! I might actually get to finish level 5 with 7 lives.... then just need to do the co-op score!

lmao!!! i didnt have any trouble really but i took my time took an hour or so. then i walked to that town where you have to deliver thay amulet!!! was nice to see the sunset.

im just starting to get my bearings in the game now need to play it alot more though :( stupid real life!!!

Archery is not a good profession for fighting in those situations. So it took me for-fucking-ever.

I'm buying GR:AW for £20, and probably play and charge kit and a fast charge kit.

If the latter two ideas are bad, gimmie a shout.

Heads up:

Alien Hominid is coming to the arcade, Q1 2007.

As is their new game Castle Crashers which looks like a cartoony version of Guardian Heroes which can only be a good thing.

Special thanks to Jordan for calming me down yesterday when not being able to access these forums.

Special thanks to Jordan for calming me down yesterday when not being able to access these forums.

I was like "God sake stop annoying me! I'm trying to play this!"

Nah, just joking ;).

I'm buying GR:AW for £20, and probably play and charge kit and a fast charge kit.

If the latter two ideas are bad, gimmie a shout.

GR:AW for 20 seems a bargain, i had the game but i swapped it for BFME 2, i just wasnt enjoying it :(

dont know about that quick play kit, but since you have like 3 controllers it may be handy to have for multiplayer marathons.

GameFAQs has no new retail Xbox 360 game down for release in the UK until September. This worries me greatly.

GameFAQs has no new retail Xbox 360 game down for release in the UK until September. This worries me greatly.

Gameplay has Madden NFL 2007 dated in Aug but that looks shit imo, unless you like the game

Thank god my copy of prey got lost in the post from gameplay and some new arcade games coming out soon or my xbox wouldnt be getting used till sept

the games drought but from september it'll be fucking amazing!!! soo many games for ps2 and 360 then theres all the DS games and Wii launch :D:D:D

we're gunna need the money! :D

Yeah everyone has Madden down for August now. I will probably pick it up as Im a GamerPoints fan.

I'll get Madden too, the games are pretty good. I wouldn't get it just for the gamerpoints, mind.

I'll get Madden too, the games are pretty good. I wouldn't get it just for the gamerpoints, mind.

Cheeky git modding my post! Yes I play for points but shockingly I play games that I do actually want to play regardless of the Gamerscore they give you.

EDIT: Who am I kidding...ITS ALL ABOUT THE POINTS BABY!

Cheeky git modding my post! Yes I play for points but shockingly I play games that I do actually want to play regardless of the Gamerscore they give you.

EDIT: Who am I kidding...ITS ALL ABOUT THE POINTS BABY!

LOL POINT WHORE !!!

Just jk do what ya want, I just play games caus I like them not for the points, I wouldnt be arsed if I didnt get another point

but others love them :hmm:

ITS TRUE ITS TRUE I AM A POINTS WHORE

*Falls to knees and cries*

Seriously though it is a weird addiction. I will still and play very bad games ( looks at need for speed and fifa ) just for some points. I think its due to the drought on the Nintendo machines. There is nothing else to play at the moment and I need my gaming so this is how I spend my time. My points will freeze dramatically when Zelda Tp and the Wii arrives.

There are some pretty new and quite a few videos of Dead Rising over at IGN and a hands on article which reveals a few things i didnt know well worth checking out. IGN hands on article