Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Full Auto will be any differnet at release. The frame-rate should be better, but I think that's down to it being a demo on your hard-drive. The frame-rate on the FIFA and NFS-MW demos is awful as well, but I've heard that they're not on the proper games.

In all honesty, a demo is there to sell the game to people. Do you really think that they'd put it out there with the impression that 'it'll be better went it comes out'?

I don't think Full Auto will be any differnet at release. The frame-rate should be better, but I think that's down to it being a demo on your hard-drive. The frame-rate on the FIFA and NFS-MW demos is awful as well, but I've heard that they're not on the proper games.

In all honesty, a demo is there to sell the game to people. Do you really think that they'd put it out there with the impression that 'it'll be better went it comes out'?

Why'd you think most demos come with the disclaimer 'this demo does not reflect the quality of the finished product' or some such blurb?

You're probably right about the framerate though, the demo I played on the OXM 360 demo disk didn't seem to have any framerate issues.

What do you make of Alpha 52 Jordan? hard as we made out?

Yeah, she is. Although so far:

I've finished the game with characters up and including Jan Lee. (as in vertically on each row, not horizontally) and unlocked 3 characters. I am rather impressed at the game, it's dangerously fast and is an incredible challenge.

I quite like Full Auto, if the frame rate is solved I'll be happy to play it. It seems a ton of fun.

Like was said earlier the frame rate is probably down to being on the hard drive rather than a disk, as the same deom on the OXM 360 demo disk didn't have frame rate issues.

Hay. You guyz should just get a rev becoz nintendo is innovatin not like m$ who wants to take over the world.

On a more serious note- 3 months until I get mine.

LoL at you little Yamcha man.

Any way...

I hope some of you are online in doa tonight. I'm probably not home before 10PM gmt :(

And i also hope i can join :cry: Had probems joining fatrox.

You are aware it was a joke right?

And by 3 months until I get mine I ment 3 months until I get my 360?

Thank-god it was! :heh::grin:

In 3 months time the games catalogue should be even better as well! So it's good your getting one.

:)