Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you only have 2500 owen? i thought you would of had loads mroe, baring in mind King Kong gives you a piss eays 1000, you only have 1500 of hard erned points.

do you play your xbox? haha.

I do yes, but like i said, i'm in no rush to complete my games for gamerpoints just yet. I like the idea of gaining these points and achievements. :D

Let me point out my resoning, Microsoft have scored both incorectly with pricing of console, i.e mass people= £199-259 max. And for software most DVDs are around £15 so market it at a max of around £35. With a decent libary to begin with, ie have at most 5 titles completed, with another 10% of the titles that had be announced 75% developed. Which would make launch.

Microsh!ts keep on backtracking "40 games at end of year" "3million units worldwide by March"

Let me point out my resoning, Microsoft have scored both incorectly with pricing of console, i.e mass people= £199-259 max. And for software most DVDs are around £15 so market it at a max of around £35. With a decent libary to begin with, ie have at most 5 titles completed, with another 10% of the titles that had be announced 75% developed. Which would make launch.

Microsh!ts keep on backtracking "40 games at end of year" "3million units worldwide by March"

Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure you're not actually saying anything there, are you?

And for future reference, throwing around terms like that highlighted lend you all the credibility of Ken Kutaragi.

Remember kids! The Full Auto demo is available from the Marketplace as of tomorrow. I didn't get the last issue of OXM (because it's rubbish) so I'm quite keen to play it.

I wish they'd put up a Ridge Racer demo, and the King Kong one. I really wanted the COD2 one fom the kiosk demos but eventually managed to download it. And it's only 200mb! Not sure why the Marketplace ones are so big...

Think the 360 looks boring?

then upgrade

x360concept.jpg

x360concept_2D4.jpg

Team X-tender is at it again. First, they announced their new line of Xbox 360 faceplates. Now, they are announcing that they have begun work on a full case replacement set. Team X-tender has released some concept art showing 2 different designs for their XCM 360 Full Case Replacement.

I am not buying it, but it may drop through the letterbox

Ok, TELL me NOW who buys you all these games!!!!

I dont think i want DOA4, it looks like a game you get bored of really quickly. Like "punch...kick...block. i win! again? punch..kick...block..." but im most likely wrong, ive never played a DOA4 properlly.

Someone sell it to me.

I dont think i want DOA4, it looks like a game you get bored of really quickly. Like "punch...kick...block. i win! again? punch..kick...block..." but im most likely wrong, ive never played a DOA4 properlly.

Someone sell it to me.

That's a difficult one. DoA is very much a love or hate game.

Dead or alive is the fastest beat 'em up ever made, by miles. At times the counters can be astoundling quick and can change the shift of battles. Most of the characters are quite balanced (bar Jan Lee, who has always been overly powerful). The online mode is quite big this time around, in Ultimate it was quite boring after a while... but hopefully they've sorted that.

(oh and it has impossibly hot anime chicks...)

Someone sell it to me.

All i can say is, i wasn't a fan of any other DOA's before but i LOVED DOA4. It is however fecking hard, but keep trying and trying again and you really get into it! It certainly has a 'addicted' factor, there was many times where i had to be dragged out of the room by my parents to help me get away from the thing..... :bouncy:

>> From xbox360.ign.com:

Microsoft still plans on making Xbox 360 backward compatible (BC) games prior to March 2006, the company told IGN today, contradicting a report posted earlier alleging it has halted work on said titles.

In an official but canned statement, Microsoft said this: "The backward compatibility updates are not on hold, and we're working to deliver them as soon as possible. We don't yet have a delivery date for these and will update you as soon as we can."

Microsoft said the information originally generated from a podcast that was misinterpreted.