• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$110 Australian into GBP = $63.85

$63.85 GBP into Aussie = $150.64

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

Also look at this :shock: :shakehead

SONY TO SHIP 200 MILLION PS3S?

Business reports claim that Sony will ship enough PS3s to set up a small country - count us in as the first citizens

In a report on Business Week, market researches estimate that Sony will ship over 200 million PlayStation 3 consoles in five years, citing sales of 12 million consoles in the first year of release. This estimate is double the number of PS2s that have shipped in the same time period, placing the bar incredibly high for the next-gen console.

We're skeptical as to whether Sony can actually manufacture 200 million PlayStation 3's in five years, let alone ship them. This news comes after Microsoft's own tall estimates that they will reach one billion gamers with the Xbox 360, an astronomical number that the company will be incredibly hard pushed to reach. Perhaps more realistic, though still steep, is the ambition to sell three million Xbox 360s in the first three months on sale.

computer and videogames

I dont think thats ever going to happen & i think Sony are :wtf: :shock:

Any one one who keeps an eye on the 360 modding scene know that MS made a mistake with the demo disks. And released them unsigned. Today a grourp relesed the first Xbox360 loader making all current games run from a Backup DVD. I'm not home now but wil test it and report back tomorow. Nice work Microsoft. [Lets hope they dont ban my Live account | I need to play to get the points :D ]

Any one one who keeps an eye on the 360 modding scene know that MS made a mistake with the demo disks. And released them unsigned. Today a grourp relesed the first Xbox360 loader making all current games run from a Backup DVD. I'm not home now but wil test it and report back tomorow. Nice work Microsoft. [Lets hope they dont ban my Live account | I need to play to get the points :D ]

hmmm u sure m8 ??

iv been following it and iv never seen the bit that says it can run all the current games from a backup dvd

u got the site ??

Actually, no he's wrong. Sorry! Although you CAN run the kiosk demo disk from a DVD-R, as I said - you cannot run full game rips. Some people had the theory that you could replace the demo disk files with the full games and they might work, but they don't :(

You have to look harder. I'm not talking about the kisosk discs. Iam talking about a Boot loader. In the nfo it said

"Alright, this is in fact a working boot method for backups!

This is the demo disk, with a little edited code, here is how it

works... Select one of the following demos, when into the boot disk³

play for approx: 1 minute, then stop and eject the disk,

(using the center X in your controller), swap with

your backup title, DVD using one of the dump tools from PI,

hit the x to return to the dashboard, and viola your in!"

I cant give u a link to any illegal Applications. Sorry. But the news will surely be on http://www.xbox-scene.com today.

Okay so I have the wireless adaptor, I've connected it to the back of 360 properly and everything, and my router is upstairs. When I go onto the 'Xbox Live' part of the dashboard and try to connect it can't connect, it can't locate the router. I've tried doing the IP and DNS stuff manually too but it still wouldn't work. I'm thinking either its too far from the router or the router is just shite. Anyone who can help or at least try to it would be really appreciated. I'm so close yet so far :mad:

The Bootdisk was fake.

People are saying that the so called boot disk has been flying around newsgroups with stories of success, But the ": XBOX.360.Boot.Disk.Edited.NTSC.READNFO-LiThIuM

" it's now Confirmed Fake.

You can still burn your own WMV files onto the Store demo disc if you want to watch WMV movies on 360.

Anyone know where or how i can obtain the following

The Network Name (SSID)

The Security Type (either WEP 64 or 128-bit or WPA)

The Security Key

check your router disk, as you should have named the ssid when installing and the wepcode

check your router disk, as you should have named the ssid when installing and the wepcode

Kay thanks. I just need to find the disc now....

EDIT: Can't bloody find it. I'll ask my dad later if he knows cause he's got loads of discs and stuff in his office.

Some people have it now :P

Best. Ridge. Racer. Yet.

Yeah i know, i was going to import it but i'm slowly playing through all my games because get this....i don't want them to end! :D

So i think i just wait for the Jan 20th release for RR! It makes sense really..i better space out the Xbox360 purchasing as much as possible until March as they are hardly any games out and i don't want my 360 gathering dust just yet!

Fingers Crossed Top Spin 2 stays as the 27th Jan, it's releasing the same day as the DS version so that makes sense, also it was meant to be a launch title but was delayed till end of Jan, so it should be ready!

The Bootdisk was fake.

People are saying that the so called boot disk has been flying around newsgroups with stories of success, But the ": XBOX.360.Boot.Disk.Edited.NTSC.READNFO-LiThIuM

" it's now Confirmed Fake.

You can still burn your own WMV files onto the Store demo disc if you want to watch WMV movies on 360.

aye m8 if the news isnt on 360updates then it wont be true they have everything that you need to know

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!