NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So who got Forza 2? And how does it compare to the demo?

I've got it and the demo does it no justice...

So who got Forza 2? And how does it compare to the demo?

Like I told you yesterday via Live its an awesome car game just like the 1st game was. I havent started Career mode yet as I wanted to get gold on all 16 arcade tracks which took a few hours as I just stuck to using the D class cars.

Forza is good. I havent done any arcade races yet. Didnt even know you could win cars from that mode. :)

In career mode I am not upgrading my cars too the max. I look at the other drivers and if the majority are D class for example I will only use my D class Car. It's too easy when you use faster cars because the A.I. does not upgrade with you.

In Career mode you don't even need too upgrade parts if you don't want too. the standard cars are normally quick enough.

Shadow run is pathetic, they stole Halo's menu interface [lame] and you can just tell it's a bog standard fps.

No shine, no nothing.

How much did you actually play it. Without even passing judgement on the game's quality you can see it is not really bog-standard. Do bog-standard FPSes have magic/tech abilities?

Also, Halo's menus are good. Better to steal a good one than but in a shitty one than ruins the game?

I think I am going to purchase it.

Overlord demo is out guys, looks promising so i'm downloading it.

Well the 3 Red Rings of Death have just appeared, had a good run aswell. Im not sure what to do about it though. I cant decide whether to just call it quits with the 360 or go get a new one today.

Get a core and import a 200GB HDD from America! :)

EDIT: Overlord demo is alright. Controls are little clumsy and that tutorial guy is nothing short of annoying.

Well the 3 Red Rings of Death have just appeared, had a good run aswell. Im not sure what to do about it though. I cant decide whether to just call it quits with the 360 or go get a new one today.

Im actualy starting to think this is contagious... i wonder who will be next?!?!?

Shadowrun demo is awesome! Think im buying this later on this afternoon, not played online yet but the training and botmatches are fun

Compared to constantly playing "Glitch of War" this is a breath of fresh air!

Im actualy starting to think this is contagious... i wonder who will be next?!?!?

Pick me! Pick me!

My mate has let me have his 360 til I get mine sorted so im up and running again. Lets hope his doesnt break on me!

Shadowrun demo is awesome! Think im buying this later on this afternoon, not played online yet but the training and botmatches are fun

Compared to constantly playing "Glitch of War" this is a breath of fresh air!

Hurrah, you should come play online with me :D

i was in two minds to buy forza eariler on

i had the game in my hand in game then later in gamestation but i just couldnt bring myself to spend £39.99 on a game.

i LOVED the demo as well but im saving to move out of parents house so that comes first :( once its like £25 i may get it as a treat

colin mccrae dirt is out next week and i want that...the week after is RESI EVIL 4 which i didnt play on GC so i want that was well :( i will end up cracking i know it

I wonder Chirstopher

I had to try and understand some freaking Indian woman on the other end of the customer support, why the hell couldnt I talk to someone who spoke english??!!

She talked me through aload of stuff tellling me to plug my 360 and what not and it the end of it she said " I think your xbox is broken and needs repaired" WOW she figured that out all by herself! After all of that she then said there was a problem with the servers and I had to phone back later.

I then phoned back and had to listen to some other Indian wifey go through half the stuff again with me when all I needed to do was give my credit card details. MORONS!

Its because they need to check the colour of the power pack. If its green with three red lights that tells them its fucked

Its because they need to check the colour of the power pack. If its green with three red lights that tells them its fucked

Yeah I knew that and I told them all of that before she started instructing me on how to plug my xbox in, stupid cow.

You sent yours off yet Rob?

Sent it off on Wed. Do you not read my posts Adam?:hmm:

Picture and everything.

Sent it off on Wed. Do you not read my posts Adam?:hmm:

Nah, I try to ignore you whenever possible :)

i was in two minds to buy forza eariler on

i had the game in my hand in game then later in gamestation but i just couldnt bring myself to spend £39.99 on a game.

i LOVED the demo as well but im saving to move out of parents house so that comes first :( once its like £25 i may get it as a treat

colin mccrae dirt is out next week and i want that...the week after is RESI EVIL 4 which i didnt play on GC so i want that was well :( i will end up cracking i know it

I heard curry's are selling forza 2 for £30. also anyone on here who gets Forza 2 please add me too your friend list.

Just played The Overlord demo, find it quite enjoyable.

The camera annoyed me at time and the demo was in some lack of more mayhem :Þ

But still enjoyable