N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just noticed you need Xbox Live!

Or you download some emulator software and burn it to a CD or you pay a small fee and get a CD from http://www.xbox.com which you need to insert first, load it up, take it out and put in the Xbox game!

I seriously cannot be bothered to do that.... :indeed:

Thats if i get a Xbox360, i don't care what anyone says, i'm panicking ALOT.

Now the news is Microsoft is definately deliberately making shortages, so the console is SOLD OUT till at least Feb 2006, then they will start a bigger production thing....

I CANNOT wait till Feb 2006, the wait now is absolutely killing me, i've been counting down since May 2005, we still have.....

20 DAYS TO GO! :hehe:

christ calm down, my local gamestation says they havent even filled their 2nd pre order list yet, which is delivered in the 2nd week of december, therefore its all bloomin hype. chill!

christ calm down, my local gamestation says they havent even filled their 2nd pre order list yet, which is delivered in the 2nd week of december, therefore its all bloomin hype. chill!

Whats with everyone telling me to CALM DOWN! :shock:

Thats your area isn't it? My area is totally SOLD OUT of Xbox360's in preorders alone and will be for quite sometime! It's great that your area has some preorders left, but mine doesn't and considering you live quite a fair way from me it's not really helping matters.

Anyway, i like the anticipation, i like being worried i'm not going to get one, i like not being calm. It shows that i'm highly anticipating it, it's not everyday you get a console launch, so come on people show some anticipation!

Your all to laid-back for your own good! ;)

Second week of december, that's not too bad then for those who don't manage to get it at launch.

Second week of december, that's not too bad then for those who don't manage to get it at launch.

It's good, yes, but can we be sure this is going to happen???

Microsoft isn't sending out alot in the next batch either because they want it to be 'sold-out' to gain more hype.

Therefore you'll still need to be quick and it's unlikely non-preorders would get any from the second batch either!

Oh it's exciting stuff!

and that PD0 video was bloody brilliant! I want it NOW, NOW NOW! :D

It's good, yes, but can we be sure this is going to happen???

Microsoft isn't sending out alot in the next batch either because they want it to be 'sold-out' to gain more hype.

Therefore you'll still need to be quick and it's unlikely non-preorders would get any from the second batch either!

Oh it's exciting stuff!

and that PD0 video was bloody brilliant! I want it NOW, NOW NOW! :D

Shouldn't affect me, I made my order back on August 17th.

Shouldn't affect me, I made my order back on August 17th.

Same here! Through Gameplay right?

My mum rang them up today and the bloke stated they will be sending out emails to the customers who are lucky enough to get one in 1-2 weeks time!

GOOD LUCK!

:smile:

Same here! Through Gameplay right?

My mum rang them up today and the bloke stated they will be sending out emails to the customers who are lucky enough to get one in 1-2 weeks time!

GOOD LUCK!

:smile:

I did, but then changed it to GAME, as they were offering free postage and reward points.

Guest DS MaNiAc

I played Kameo, Call of duty and King Kong. King Kong was the best, you had to gight a T-Rex lol. I actually want a Xbox 360 now, but I will have to wait till after christmas since I have left it too late..

I don't have an Xbox, and from that list of compatible games I'm going to get:

* Halo

* Halo 2

* Ninja Gaiden

* Ninja Gaiden Black

I'll be getting the Halo triple pack though.

At least i can play Half-Life 2! I was going to buy that if it's playable! :D

Don't be stupid, get it on PC. You get the best PC online action game ever free (counter strike source) and then an infinite amount of mods coming out, which you won't be able to get on the Xbox version. Plus it will be so much easier to control on the PC.

Okay fair enough if you don't have a powerful enough PC to play it, but still its worth that bit of cash to upgrade your PC to play it and i'm sure you can afford it Owen as you spend a lot on gaming.

I got Half Life 2 when I got my new PC for £17.99 on play.com, and I've been playing through the main game, done over 100 hours on CSS and over 15 hours on mods such as Battlegrounds 2, Garrys Mod, Hidden Source. Best buy I think i've done in years.

I don't have an Xbox, and from that list of compatible games I'm going to get:

* Halo

* Halo 2

* Ninja Gaiden

* Ninja Gaiden Black

I'll be getting the Halo triple pack though.

Don't be stupid, get it on PC. You get the best PC online action game ever free (counter strike source) and then an infinite amount of mods coming out, which you won't be able to get on the Xbox version. Plus it will be so much easier to control on the PC.

Okay fair enough if you don't have a powerful enough PC to play it, but still its worth that bit of cash to upgrade your PC to play it and i'm sure you can afford it Owen as you spend a lot on gaming.

I got Half Life 2 when I got my new PC for £17.99 on play.com, and I've been playing through the main game, done over 100 hours on CSS and over 15 hours on mods such as Battlegrounds 2, Garrys Mod, Hidden Source. Best buy I think i've done in years.

Don't be stupid, some people actually don't have money to buy a good PC every two years.

Although I have the special edition on PC... CS rules, finally some replacement in the form of PDZero soon.

Don't be stupid, some people actually don't have money to buy a good PC every two years.

Although I have the special edition on PC... CS rules, finally some replacement in the form of PDZero soon.

I'm not being stupid, Owen has plenty of money cause he buys like two new games every week :heh:

Your the most exited, what does that mean?

Heh, if you're going to criticise someone's spelling, you should make sure everything is perfect in you're post. :heh:

(I had to dictionary.com "criticise" myself, and I still don't think it looks! :heh: )

Edit: Is the boldness on the word "you're" not working for anyone else?

Heh, if you're going to criticise someone's spelling, you should make sure everything is perfect in you're post. :heh:

(I had to dictionary.com "criticise" myself, and I still don't think it looks! :heh: )

Edit: Is the boldness on the word "you're" not working for anyone else?

I wasn't picking on him, mearly questioning his words, i have never seen the word "exited" used in that situation.