Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So Matt Casamassina knows?

KingOfHyrule

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt did know about the sequel to Windwaker being in realistic style and all... All were deceived by the answer "yes, we will use the same engine as in Windwaker" to the question "will the sequel be using the same graphical style?". Same engine doensn't mean same graphical style, and all fell for it. But Matt knew. He posted a realistic-style zelda pic in his blog or so, moments before Nintendo unveiled the game.

My point being; he sometimes knows stuff. Then again, he does have two times "ass" in his name (lal) and that's pretty friggin' hilarious. Thank you for pointing this out.

i'm too scared to belive any pre e3 revo info just in case i get really excited then disapointed-which i think is doubtfull since the revo is already on its way to being a classic console and a ky moment in nintendo history.

still id rather be extremely surprised and excited come may than slightly disappointed

I'm not expecting to be surprised by the third secret, to be honest. It'll probably be something simple that we all could have guessed but they haven't officially announced yet.

Luckily, I'm already impressed with what Nintendo's revealed so far.

And it's not like the Free Hand Controller was a surprise. Months before its unveiling speculations where towering sky-high about Nintendo's ownership of some company that researches the gyroscopicthings (is that a word? well, it is now...).

I did notice my eyes being rather wide open when the controller looked like my 15 year old televison remot control. So maybe the third secret will be something we have long been discussing, only it will be designed in the form of the roflcopter. That would be great.

I wish I could tell you more but I don't want to talk about

a) things that I have not confirmed 100% and

b) things that I can't speak because of a contract

99% though is pretty close! And if before E3 none will say anything, I'll might do it just before the E3 show. You see besides my job, I speak with many other "insiders" (as you call them) and get news before others! And that info is not covered with any NDA, cause it doesn't have any relation with my job! I'm just a happy man.

wow , after reading that , i know feel smarter ...

insider , your about as informative as a brick....:wink:

im not calling you a lier ... only because , in order for someone to be a lier they need to present some sort of claim .. your only claim so far is that you know .......SOMETHING .....

its like "hey , i know who your real father is .."

"you do?!!?!??"

"yes , but im not telling you ; you'll know soon enough "

"wow , thanks alot... your about as useful as a 3 legged chair...."

So Matt either knows what the 3rd secret is and an NDA prevents him from telling us or theres an NDA that prevents him announcing guesses incase they are accurate.

Or hes lying.

Maybe thats the third secret, hes a great big liar.

The guy is on a first name basis with Nintendo executives and developers. Face it, he knows stuff way before anyone here does. Everyone keeps calling Matt a liar, can someone give examples?

Im personally not saying he is a liar, but rather could be. In this particular incident, if he does know hes just ego-boosting. Yes he may know, so why bother showing off? He can't tell us what it is, so why not keep his mouth shut?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!