NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

So Matt Casamassina knows?

i see we need more 3 legged chairs! free 3 legged chairs for everyone!

...matt? who's that? well, i don't know, because i don't care. e3 is not longer away than my ds lite. (^.^)/

Perhaps the third secret is.......... the price, wouldnt that just be brilliant?

but we kinda know that already though.. im thinkin the revmote changed ...the black circle (use to be orange Slice shaped) on the top is really something more .. gyroscopes and in game physics dont need duck hunt-esque beams to aim at the tv screen , everything happens IN the games environment so whats the point of the black circle?

i think something comes out of the circle .... maybe

projection ;no matter were you turn, the picture is infront of you cus its being shot out of the top of the revmote...

if its a 3d mouse then a laser type hole shouldnt me needed for aiming .... im just saying ... SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THAT DAMN HOLE...:smile:

*gets up from bowing* I knew that was a stool.....really I did :indeed:

Maybe the black circle is a light saber in disguise,I want a blue one >.<

wow ............................................................:woops:

:nono: i think i owe an apologe to three legged chairs all over the worl... HOLD ON there ..

thats a STOOL..!.!!.:nono:

Nitpicker ... How about this then (can't post urls yet ... ) : vesterheim.org/catalog/images/2601.jpg

Nitpicker ... How about this then (can't post urls yet ... ) : vesterheim.org/catalog/images/2601.jpg

"!........... this changes everything................wow ...!"

-my reaction the the link

wow 3 legged chairs ..proof that .. the future is NOW.. anything is possible....: peace:

Oh god the apocolypse... :shakehead

2601.jpg

It can't be.....my eyes :cry:

3rd rev secret right here:

An FHC attachemnt, that jions 3 FHC toghter to act as legs and.....

Im personally not saying he is a liar, but rather could be. In this particular incident, if he does know hes just ego-boosting. Yes he may know, so why bother showing off? He can't tell us what it is, so why not keep his mouth shut?

He is either a Liar, or a really stupid Guesser :heh: that says its true cause he works at IGN.

This has been the bad-side of Nintendo taking so long to reveal solid details on the Revolution. The constant rumours and speculation and people going on about they know things...when they don't.

Matt from IGN is starting to annoy me to be honest. He does constantly act as though he knows everything and whatever he says never comes true...so i personally don't care what he says.

I don't remember him ever saying 'Get ready for a third-party game to be revealed very soon, featuring a sword' or something along those lines, he didn't have a clue Red Steel was going to be unveiled before E3.

He doesn't know what the third-secret is, no-one out of Nintendo does, all they know is what they have heard, which could be rubbish or what they believe it is.

Personally i'm a little sceptical about how big the secret is going to be, but they are hiding one more thing from us, so thats a little exciting.

Overall you be best not to listen to anyone till E3 now. Oh and don't get to excited about 20th April just in case, i'm trying not too. (but god, it's hard).

;)

So Matt either knows what the 3rd secret is and an NDA prevents him from telling us or theres an NDA that prevents him announcing guesses incase they are accurate.

He doesn't have any NDA! He finds his info from Nintendo but also from developers, journalists etc. Just like me. The reason for not sayning what it is, is cause he don't want to reveal anything before Nintendo officialy do! And cause he might be completely wrong. I continue to back my post, that the "3rd secret" won't blow us away - the Revmote will. Sorry.

but we kinda know that already though.. im thinkin the revmote changed ...the black circle (use to be orange Slice shaped) on the top is really something more .. gyroscopes and in game physics dont need duck hunt-esque beams to aim at the tv screen , everything happens IN the games environment so whats the point of the black circle?

i think something comes out of the circle .... maybe

projection ;no matter were you turn, the picture is infront of you cus its being shot out of the top of the revmote...

if its a 3d mouse then a laser type hole shouldnt me needed for aiming .... im just saying ... SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THAT DAMN HOLE...:smile:

is this for real? :wtf:

doh, something DOES come out of that 'hole'

that 'damn hole' is how the controller communicates with the rev, via a sensor in front of your TV. this also allows the controller to calculate the distance from your TV... Which is HUGLEY important because otherwise a 'swinging' motion or moving the controller in an arc in 3D space would have to be inerpreted by the rev as movement on a 2d axis (eg up down / left right) if it could not tell the distance was changing too.

hope that clears things up for you.

To be honest I don't know why this 'secret' has been hyped so much. I'm pretty sure Miyamoto said there was no secret, only functions that haven't been revealed yet. I'm expecting it to be something to do with the controller like an advanced rumble pack or something equally run-of-the-mill.

What Matt actually says is:

"By the way, I'm pretty sure I know what the other secret feature is. Just thought I'd throw that out there. "

Which means, based on information he has been able to get hold of that he thinks he has deduced what the secret is. If he knew for certain he would not say "I'm pretty sure", he would say "I know".

He did tell us that we wouldn't have to wait till E3 to see pictures of a Revolution game. The appearance of Red Steel vindicates him on that.

However, it's a pointless comment by him. If he has worked it out he can't either tell anyone or prove it so no-one will believe him so why even mention it (other than to get cheap hits on his blog)?

I don't think it really matters what the secret actually is. The fact that there is one means everyone's pumped for Nintendo at E3 and that's the important thing.

Damn right im stalking you myster0n o.0 ,Matts just guessing.I'd rather have Nintendo keeping secrets from us than Nintendo releasing info and Sony copying it.

A 3 legged chair would be stupid...

157_photo_1_235748.jpg

Most mind blowing is this one:

panton.jpg

I used to design chairs..

Woah that last chair is strange.What is the world coming to ,next there will be 2 legged chairs.

A one legged chair :o , and yeer he probaly is guessing, saying you know something, then not telling is very sad, and makes him look like a lair.

Matt's right on the 20th of April, I can't imagine Nintendo would risk to have part of the hype spilled before E3. I doubt he really knows the third secret though.

I think he's made a guess and with the information he has ,thinks it's right.

I don't see the big deal in him knowing this stuff, afterall it is his job too know this kind of things before we do. And if his bluffing (wich I doubt, we're so close to E3 that this starts to leak outside Nintendo), it's also his job to hype his work.

To be honest I don't know why this 'secret' has been hyped so much. I'm pretty sure Miyamoto said there was no secret, only functions that haven't been revealed yet. I'm expecting it to be something to do with the controller like an advanced rumble pack or something equally run-of-the-mill.

Well... :awesome:

force feedback on the rev controller thats the last secret!!!!

i joke..i joke, wasnt it mentiond ages ago about force feedback, i think it could be good. swinging the sword on Red Steel and someone blocking an attack the controller will jolt really hard... and force the other way to simlulate the sword being stopped.

ive never really folowed ign for info and news. i may start to, i only found where this guys blog was a couple days ago, and it had images of a beer keg and such on

Well... :awesome:

If you do actually work for a video games company don't you have anything better to do with your time that post on a message boards?

Sign in to follow this