Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Party 4

Today, my mates and I planned to have a little gamesfest. This would be the only gamesfest we'd be having over the easter break, so it had to be great.

First off, we started with some DS action. Played a little Metroid Prime Hunters single card play, some Mario Kart DS and i showed them Sonic Rush.

Now, i thought about what game to play on the cube for multiplayer. We've played a lot of the multiplayer ones before, titles including Super Smash Bros. Melee and F ZERO GX for example.

But, my mate asked me if we could give Mario Part 4 a try.

There's a little story about this game. I bought it, played it lots and loved it. However, i never got round to playing it in multiplayer...until today.

We put the disc in, and the three of us tried one of the boards (the one with King Boo). It was a fantastic experience and we all got into the game really well. You should have seen the looks on their faces as i managed to buy a star in the last remaining rounds, to ensure victory. :D I will definitely be playing this more in the future. :)

I still need I've only got 4 & 5...The only reason I got 5 was because of that Zelda Collectors Edition offer. I think they're great in multiplayer though, even if we don't really play them that much.

I just think Hudson/Nintendo should stop milking it every year and make it a 2 year thing or something.

did someone call my name?! i did have no. 5 but sold it as my friends were too embarassed to give it a try :C it was okay playing with my sis though, i remember there was one game where you had to climb a beanstalk, it was really competitive but you had to concentrate in order to keep going up instead of falling down all the time!

I only have 4 and 5. I could never find 6 or 7 in the shops, and I'm too lazy to order online. Of course, another reason is that they started releasing them after Christmas, I would've gotten them otherwise, but better games always come out during the year.

They're a huge blast in Multiplayer, but nobody plays Multiplayer games with me anymore, they now focus virtually all their spare time on music and impressing girls =P.

What makes 5 so much better has got to be Fish Upon a Star, where we played a land grab game, so if your land falls, and you hop onto somebody else's land, they have the right to knock you off. You can only run away =P.

I only have 4 and 5. I could never find 6 or 7 in the shops, and I'm too lazy to order online. Of course, another reason is that they started releasing them after Christmas, I would've gotten them otherwise, but better games always come out during the year.

They're a huge blast in Multiplayer, but nobody plays Multiplayer games with me anymore, they now focus virtually all their spare time on music and impressing girls =P.

What makes 5 so much better has got to be Fish Upon a Star, where we played a land grab game, so if your land falls, and you hop onto somebody else's land, they have the right to knock you off. You can only run away =P.

Ooo, 5 sounds good. Does it have any new boards or minigames? I'm really craving some more mario party action now.

So you are too lazy to sit at your computer and click a few buttons, but you're quite willing to go to a shop to find games?! :hmm:

Not exactly the same, I'm too lazy to pressure my Dad into using his credit card @_@. I'll only do that if I really want the game. :laughing: