N-Europe

The E3 Probability Game

McMad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

low would be a good joke i think, but i would cry.

leading on from that, they will reveal plans for an actual revolution that is more powerful than the ps3

Medium but not at e3 more of nintendo's new market strategy.

A black and white game is announced for revo.

Definately carn't happen as lionhead studios now belongs to Microsoft

And yet another low to you stefkov.

Kojima's project unveiled for revolution and it is Snake in a virtual world which is being targeted by net pirates (cross between metal gear solid, Boktai, and Metal Gear Ac!d)

Low.

Nintendo announced worldwide launch in November 2006

LOW.

They have stated there is likely to be a couple of month window between all territories, but that it will be out before the end of the year.

see as gameinformer listed red steel as being out on nov 30th in europe, i now reckon they will try and launch in the staes around the famicoms aniversary in october and japan in late summer (september - october).

Treasure to annouce massive support for the virtual console.

Low with bells on

Nintendo announces that the virtual console is more than a virtual console with a thing called Nintendo World which houses the virtual console, where you can download trailes and demos of Revolution and DS games

High, I think you will have a service to subscribe to which sends you the latest videos and pics for subscribed games.

Shigeru re-announces Tingle RPG DS. (PLEASE!)

Low goddammit! He's such a blatant B-side character...

Eventhough Japanand America get the choice of 5 colours for the Rev, Europe still only gets 2.

Medium

Flame get his own booth at E3 along with the battle pope.

p00.jpg

Low, Nintendo is serious about Europe.

NIBRIS become cult classic developpers overnight but fail to hit the mainstream the game Sadness is still a success and they continue to make games.

Medium-high.

Nintendo serious about Europe? Hahahaha!!!!! LMAO! :p

Red Steel gets in the headlines because some kid kills another kid and his aunt's father's dog had a copy of the game.