Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Dante's actually a machine.

N-Europe acquire him on the 16th of September, 2005. The system goes on-line August 4th, 2009. Human decisions are removed from posting. Dante begins to post at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, December 31st. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Dante's actually a machine.

N-Europe acquire him on the 16th of September, 2005. The system goes on-line August 4th, 2009. Human decisions are removed from posting. Dante begins to post at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, December 31st. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Holy shit amazing.

Yeah, I didn't think it was that great. Classic Russell T Davies, which I suppose means something different to different people. I'm very confused about what happened with the Master and the Time Lords, too.

Re. Matt Smith's face - you've got to feel sorry for the guy: first scene and they're already making fun of his chin!

Yeah, I didn't think it was that great. Classic Russell T Davies, which I suppose means something different to different people. I'm very confused about what happened with the Master and the Time Lords, too.

Re. Matt Smith's face - you've got to feel sorry for the guy: first scene and they're already making fun of his chin!

well they just pushed the time lords back to the time lock, i assume the master died, but it has the possibilities of bringing him back

a bit, but it was after a long period of time of him playing the doctor, so i think i could just about accept it

But there were plenty of other doctors who played him large lengths of times and didn't get such a glorified send off...look at slyvester mccoy he walked out of the tardis and just got shot! (granted that was in a failed film attempt to bring back the series)

I didnt think much of the main story, stuff with the Time Lords and the Master felt a bit flat to me. Didnt mind the last 5 mins or so and David Tennants last line actually got to me a bit, sad to see him leave.

Yeah same here the timelords glorious comeback was nothing more than them standing in a room and shouting!

So are we to assume that old lady is Donna? Therefore perhaps confirming what people have thought for a long time that she is Romana?!

Some good character moments but the main plot was underwhelming, and as predicted the Time Lords were only brought back for a few minutes.

I didn't think I would cry, but the floodgates opened at the book signing, and again at the church and finally when Tennant cried that he didn't want to "die".

Matt Smith brought a smile to my face and made me laugh with his "I'm a girl!?" line. Looking forward to seeing him in Spring, as I am getting a bit bored with Tennant, just get him out of the pin-striped suit and trenchcoat!

Ah, right. Cheers.

Also, do when know the reason why none of the Time Lords are on first name terms?

Dunno lol cos they are a formal organisation and not friends?! Oh what he said about Romana

I don't mean to sound totally down on Doctor Who but hated that preview vid of Matt Smith as the doctor he looks like some kid running around pretending to play Dr.Who...