Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Journey's End trailer

Episode Twelve of Series Four, The Stolen Earth has received a record breaking Audience Appreciation figure of 91. This is not only the highest score the programme has ever received, but is one of the highest figures ever achieved for a mainstream television programme.

OK, it wasn't THAT good.

I have to agree, it was like a clipshow. "Oh look, it's Davros, he's resurrected a Dalek empire again. Look there's all the companions. There's Harriet Jones. Right we've seen the Medusa Cascade, let's go." There was little substance to it despite it being enjoyable.

Interesting thing with Torchwood next year. Only 5 hour-long episodes. All of them will be shown in the same week.
Kind of like what they're doing for doctor who with 3 specials, then returning to a regular series the year after

OMG just watched it! The Doctor can't regen, I was convinced David Tennant was doing the specials next year! Unless we have some crazy two doctors situation like the old ones....

Anyway not that great an episode almost like a series of shorts all stabled together....Loving Davros being back.

OMG just watched it! The Doctor can't regen, I was convinced David Tennant was doing the specials next year! Unless we have some crazy two doctors situation like the old ones....

Anyway not that great an episode almost like a series of shorts all stabled together....Loving Davros being back.

Looking on the BBC's website tennent is confirmed as playing the doctor in the last episode.

If you look at past posts since that episode u will see many different theories that have been thought of regarding this. The hand in the jar having something to do with it is a common theory...

Can't wait to watch the episode!

Looking on the BBC's website tennent is confirmed as playing the doctor in the last episode.

If you look at past posts since that episode u will see many different theories that have been thought of regarding this. The hand in the jar having something to do with it is a common theory...

Can't wait to watch the episode!

Yeah for 10 seconds then regenerates

Everyone looking for a most loyal companion dying seems to be overlooking the obvious candidate, Sarah Jane Smith.

Not really. The next season of the Sarah Jane Adventures suggests that it can't be her.

You've seen the show then?

As I wouldn't put the BBC above a little disinformation.

If they've been "fake filming" Sarah Jane Adventures (and/or the Christmas special of Doctor Who - both have been spotted getting filmed) than I'll owe the BBC a lot of respect.

If they've been "fake filming" Sarah Jane Adventures (and/or the Christmas special of Doctor Who - both have been spotted getting filmed) than I'll owe the BBC a lot of respect.

I'm giving the BBC too much credit, aren't I?

Just to point out it DOES NOT say its the doctors moth faithful companion that will die.

My money is on Caan or the supreme dalek. :D

It was Dalek Caan saying 'Everlasting death for the most faithful companion'.

Why would he be talking about himself as a most faithful companion that will have everlasting death? :confused:

It was Dalek Caan saying 'Everlasting death for the most faithful companion'.

Why would he be talking about himself as a most faithful companion that will have everlasting death? :confused:

Statistics still say Sarah Jane is the most faithful companion.

Statistics still say Sarah Jane is the most faithful companion.
Not really, she's just spent the most time with the Doctor!

Rose loves the Doctor and has travelled all the way across from another universe to reunite with him!

Though I hope you're right! Sarah Jane's crap!