Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Didn't anyone else notice that the Cybermen escaped. They did what the black Dalek did and got out of there. It was only the Daleks that got sucked into the void. The commentary available on the BBC site confirms this.

god rokhed your pissing me off

Good.

Didn't anyone else notice that the Cybermen escaped. They did what the black Dalek did and got out of there. It was only the Daleks that got sucked into the void. The commentary available on the BBC site confirms this.

I didn't notice them disappear, but I did notice that no cybermen were sucked in to the void.

As for the strength of the Void and the TARDIS not being sucked up, the Doctor and Rose escaped the Void by hanging onto a lever and magnet. Strong Void, eh?

Those magnets were mentioned last week, were they not super special fantastic magnets?

Well I suppose they were kind of useful then. Would have made more sense to just chain themselves to them, but I guess they were lacking chains. Still I enjoyed it. Except the bride thing at the end. It was a classic Friends situation - have a sentimental moment and ruin it with a bad joke.

Actually, about the TARDIS....that thing than not just withstand the pull of a black hole, but it can fly away from it at high speeds.

The "pull" from the void was clearly nowhere remotely close ot the gravitational pull of a black hole, so it could easily withstand it.

Haven't listened to the commentry, but it looked to me like the cybermen were pulled into the void through the faultlines that they came in through.

Actually, about the TARDIS....that thing than not just withstand the pull of a black hole, but it can fly away from it at high speeds.

The "pull" from the void was clearly nowhere remotely close ot the gravitational pull of a black hole, so it could easily withstand it.

If someone's piloting it, no one was.

I'm glad I just watched the show, instead of disecting it.

That way I enjoyed corny, over the top british Sci-Fi with a heart rending finale.

I'm not ashamed to mention that the ending had me on the verge of tears. It was just so fantastic, the performances from Billie and David.

So even if there were plot holes and blue daleks I really couldn't give a blip.

I actually came here expecting to see some emotional responses LOL

Even though I am a nerd, I realise that I am not THAT much of a nerd now. Hurray!

The TARDIS can transport itself and the Doctor's companion to the companion's house when it's very likely that the Doctor will die, so why can't It keep itself still?

Also, the TARDIS clearly trsansported itself to the Doctor in "The Satan Pit".

The TARDIS can transport itself and the Doctor's companion to the companion's house when it's very likely that the Doctor will die, so why can't It keep itself still?

Also, the TARDIS clearly trsansported itself to the Doctor in "The Satan Pit".

If you mean the series finale last year, the Doctor set it to do that that one particular time.

And in the Satan pit it fell down a hole and was found down the bottom of a hole, if it did transport itself there it wasn't shown.

You're just making up explanations which have no standing factually.

see what i mean -.-

rokhed did you see it fall into that hole? No.

People are allowed to say what they think is the truth. Then there people liken you, NONONONONONONON YOU GOT ANY PROOF? NO!!! HAHAHA IM RIGHT YOUR WORNG IVE GOT AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING! IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

*breath*

see what i mean -.-

rokhed did you see it fall into that hole? No.

People are allowed to say what they think is the truth. Then there people liken you, NONONONONONONON YOU GOT ANY PROOF? NO!!! HAHAHA IM RIGHT YOUR WORNG IVE GOT AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING! IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

*breath*

Calm down.

nye-calm-down.jpg

Wouldn't want you having a coronary at your age, or would we?

You know, I swear that Rokhed wouldn't like the new series of Doctor Who even if the show gave him the best blow-job of his life each episode.

I'm sure Russel T Bumboy would do it given half the chance, but no that wouldn't make me happy, some decent story lines would though.

I'm sure Russel T Bumboy would do it given half the chance, but no that wouldn't make me happy, some decent story lines would though.

I don't mind disagreeing, but homophobia (even if its "just an expression" or whatever) I don't.

If you mean the series finale last year, the Doctor set it to do that that one particular time.

And in the Satan pit it fell down a hole and was found down the bottom of a hole, if it did transport itself there it wasn't shown.

You're just making up explanations which have no standing factually.

So the station that it was inside at the time it fell just vanished then?

Lets just leave it all now.

At the moment, would any of you be surprised if I, Ashley, or a fellow moderator locked this? It's sure heading that way.

Now, all of you, and i mean ALL of you. Quit your yapping and get back on topic. I'm not even going to be anymore lenient than i already am being, but if this continues, i will be deleting posts and/or will lock this thread.

Is that clear?

To most people here it's just a TV show, but to me it's part of my childhood.

No I know a lot of people feel the same, as if something they have cherished has been ripped apart and altered. As I said ages ago, im not a huge fan of the show, so I don't really mind as long as its entertaining. But at least its back eh?