Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

Takeo would you leave the fucking thread please! Its great to be opinionated but your flaming anyone and everyone who has something positive to say about the playstation 3 (which you have not played, and neither have i BECAUSE IT IS NOT OUT HERE YET!)

drop it. play it when its out. come back then.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we've got to do something interesting to at least keep the thread going. Besides the three (go on then, four) or so posters, this thread is pretty much dead. Along with the PSP one, too.

The PSP is pretty much dead though, as NGamer point out it's being outsold by the DS in the UK by a ratio of 2.5:1

Takeo would you leave the fucking thread please! Its great to be opinionated but your flaming anyone and everyone who has something positive to say about the playstation 3 (which you have not played, and neither have i BECAUSE IT IS NOT OUT HERE YET!)

That was kind of cruel.

Sorry if it sounds facecious, but a Nintendo forum isn't the best place to look for PS3 info. You're bound to get people who don't like PS3, and considering what Sony pulled on Europe the other month, it's not surprising.

however this is a thread about the playstation 3, and it wouldn't kill us to act maturely and with an open mind.

just sick of the constant sony bashing around here, its a buissness just like nintendo. if you hate the console so much avoid buying one...

Thank you.

It may be cruel but i meant it. Everytime i come here for PS3 info i see all these ninteno fanboy posts, its rediculous.

Thank you for that aswell

The PSP is pretty much dead though, as NGamer point out it's being outsold by the DS in the UK by a ratio of 2.5:1

That's hardly dead! It's still making money for fucks sake. The wii isn't selling as well as the 360, is it dead? Should Nintendo just give up?

however this is a thread about the playstation 3, and it wouldn't kill us to act maturely and with an open mind.

Wouldn't kill some of us, anyway.

For fucks sake Toby, don't be such a drama queen.

What i've said is just based on previews, a few facts, and Sonys general attitude at the moment, but i have a strong feeling that what you said wasn't just due to you being ticked off by my fanboyish nature just don't go bringing none forum shit on here k?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!