NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Surely they can't do that. What if it's necessary to use the motion controls in certain games?

Stupid move, imo.

I saw a news story saying something was mistaken about this, it's not true, not even Sony are that daft.

Some of the online store games use the motion sensor! Even Harrisons Super Ducky Duck Duck thing which he announced as being a UK launch download.

It's rubbish....i think...:wink:

I think they should have a download with the eggs from that advert..

Compact Flash, Magic gate Memory Cards or SD cards. :) So yeah you can use your PSP memory card to transfer files.

Compact Flash, Magic gate Memory Cards or SD cards. :) So yeah you can use your PSP memory card to transfer files.

thx alot :)

500k O_O That's like 370ishk more than what MGS:PO did for the same period. O_O

As it should be as the MH franchise is huge in Japan and with good reason!

Anyidea when we will be able to use our own image as a wallpaper background like the PSP?

I love the PS3'S background, but i would like a change now and again!

Hopefully be in the next big update!

Sony reveals PS3 software prices

Sony’s launch titles for PS3 will be £10 cheaper than Microsoft’s Xbox 360 releases.

SCEE’s five disc-based first-party releases – Resistance: Fall Of Man, Motorstorm, Formula One Championship Edition, Ridge Racer 7 and Genji, Days Of The Blade – have been given an official price point of just £39.99 (E59.99). The suggested retail price of Xbox 360 titles is usually £49.99.

In addition to the disc-based games SCEE has also announced that titles downloadable via its PlayStation Network, such as BlastFactor, flOw and Super Rub a Dub and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, will be available for an introductory period at prices from E2.99 to E9.99 (around £2 to £6.70).

Additional content, such as video content and game items, will be priced on sliding scale from E0.99 (around 66p).

President and CEO of SCEE David Reeves, said: “Not only will it be completely free to register on the PlayStation Network with no subscription fees and access to many free demos, but with these competitive prices for additional content we are able to offer the consumer both top quality games on Blu-ray discs and a whole range of downloadable content from the PlayStation Network.

“With over 30 first and third party disc and network games available at launch, we are confident that this will be one of the most successful launches of all time.”

http://www.mcvuk.com/PS3-software-pricing-revealed

Oh dear what are they playing at? This is good for customers but if i was a developer i wouldnt be happy at all. There spending fortunes more on making "next gen" games but will still be gettin last gen prices for there games.

Oh dear what are they playing at? This is good for customers but if i was a developer i wouldnt be happy at all. There spending fortunes more on making "next gen" games but will still be gettin last gen prices for there games.

Oh come on. People complain no matter what Sony do. Even when they make their games cheaper!

It does say launch titles though, so maybe you can pay more later if you want to wait.

I like how they are plastering around everywhere "30 Launch games" blah blah blah. ...Ummm yes and how many of those games are the likes of Sonic, NFS, Fifa, Oblivion Etc...games released months and months ago.

This backwards compatibility stuff is BULL SHIT. That was one of the aspects that was VERY important to me, as Ive never owned a PS2.

Still launch games and do remember only certain amount of people own a 360. They will be a lot of average gamers who won't have a 360 and want a PS3. It always happens at the launch of a new console. It's a easier way to get money on day 1.

Still the launch title games that are new are fantastic. Can't go wrong with RR7, Resistance, Motorstorm and VF5.

Still the launch title games that are new are fantastic. Can't go wrong with RR7, Resistance, Motorstorm and VF5.

The only decent games there are Resistance & Motorstorm the rest are shit

I have to say no really. RR7 is a great racing game and VF5 is just a near perfect fighter. You might not like the genre, but it doesn't mean they are bad games because of that.

Seems that Monster Hunter Portable 2 is the biggest hit for Capcom since the days of Resident Evil 2. O_O

Seems that Monster Hunter Portable 2 is the biggest hit for Capcom since the days of Resident Evil 2. O_O

Again, as it should be. Have anyone of you played the PS2 version? Simply amazing when the servers were at their peak. Also the arrival of Fatalis was such an awesome event for all of those playing it.

Never played it! :( If this second one comes to USA/UK then I think I'll buy it to check it out.

Is the 2nd PSP version online? I know the first PSP game wasnt which was a shame, you could get around it though but it was too much hassle for me to bother with it.

RR7 is basically RR6 that came out on the 360 over a year ago.

Twilight Princess is almost exactly the same experience as Wind Waker.

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it there Jack.

RR7 is basically RR6 that came out on the 360 over a year ago.

When you actually play the game. The difference are noticable and it does feel like a fresh game. I know I've played the damn thing and reviewed it. Customization, The single player area, the team based racing, entire new OST the slipsteaming and new content do make it feel new. It overall is a better game too. It's the most upgrade to the franchise yet.

I have to say no really. RR7 is a great racing game and VF5 is just a near perfect fighter. You might not like the genre, but it doesn't mean they are bad games because of that.

Well I love car games and fighting games. GT HD is a good car car RR7 is NOT. DOA 4 is a good fighting game VF5 is not

If you play VF5 its just a bad copy of DOA 4

Well I love car games and fighting games. GT HD is a good car car RR7 is NOT. DOA 4 is a good fighting game VF5 is not

If you play VF5 its just a bad copy of DOA 4

But then what makes a good racing game, and what makes a not so good racing game?

Man if some fighting gamers were in this forum, you'd so get slattered for saying VF5 is a bad copy of DOA4. It plays nothing alike. There's a difference of disliking a game and a bad game. VF series is one the of most wellknown series for been all about perfection in gameplay. It's a so balanced fighter and it's a game that is about skill, not about bashing buttons.

RR7 is a pure arcade racer. GT is a at the other end of the scale. It's like matching Mario Kart to an F1 game.