NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

Mario, that Sonic footage looks next gen.. is it recycled from Sony or something? Because that looks phat.

Mario, that Sonic footage looks next gen.. is it recycled from Sony or something? Because that looks phat.

That is Next Gen sonic footage. It was made for a Sega conference about next gen.

_Just somthing i made_

redsteel.gif

Ooohh, magical platform!

Im sorry I dont remember what you said earlier, but this sounds excellent.

If I recal correctly he said previously that ubisoft thought of Revolution as a console where despite being less powerful they could do more than they do on PS3 and X360...
Here I made a wallpaper: I can´t upload a better quality..so...
good work you've did there. :hehe:

Yea read that Ubi thing yesterday.I believe BigTac anyway.I'm glad to see some support and nice wallpaper there.

Thanks. The roughness of the scan makes it look like it's in slow motion.

I hope they get closer with quite a few.Could realy help them out and come in handy.Be nice to Namco,Sega and Square :)

Square-Enix especially.. that company more so than any other can carry a console to success.

I think it would be really rad to see a decent title from MystWalker and Square-Enix in competition on the Revolution.. obviously such direct competition cannot occur on the PS3 as MystWalker wont touch Sony and Square-Enix will not touch the 360..

But Nintendo have no gripe with either.. Square are bringing the Crystal Chronicles and Mystwalker are working on ASH.

Could be some great titles there.

Nintendo can't do wrong when supporting third parties in this way.. we'll have the best of both worlds that the PS2 had and the xbox and GameCube longed for.

This time last week it was all happening and we were all going hyper :heh: If only something similar were to happen tonight.

I hope they get closer with quite a few.Could realy help them out and come in handy.Be nice to Namco,Sega and Square :)

Capcom too...

Red Steel:

how would the steel get red ? if there is no blood ...

red swords.. that doesnt happen.. right?

theres got to be some blood if its called this ...

i need atleast alittle blood ..

if this quote is right .. i'll be happy :bouncy:

the game is slated as 16+

since you guys believe anything people say, ill tell you this

there WILL be blood. because as some uninformed poster mentioned, there is actually blood in prince of persia, just not a shed loads of it.

you will see blood spurts, in the vein of call of duty perhaps, we will probably not get any blood baths, but then again, why wont we get blood, this game aint gonna be a teen rating, you wield a damn katana, use your common sense people.

if its not ...:cry:

It could just feature an option to turn the blood off, but then you could also just turn it on...

But I dont think Nintendo is wise to keep adult games away from their console.

It could just feature an option to turn the blood off, but then you could also just turn it on...

But I dont think Nintendo is wise to keep adult games away from their console.

Die hard had multiple blood settings.. once you completed the game I believe you got an extra over the top blood setting where everything you shot was like a balloon full of blood.

we've had scanned images and a preview from a magazine, thats it, i call that jackshit.

So thers no points in previews? The preview was full of interesting info.

Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere but Red Steel is to sit alongside MGS4 and Gears of War at E3

The E3 Expo Conference Program came into clearer focus this week after the last of three big titles was added to the Sneak Peeks session, one of 34 presentations and panels in a program that takes place along side the action of the main show floor.

Most notable for game enthusiasts was the addition of Red Steel (Ubisoft's upcoming Nintendo Revolution exclusive) to a session that already had Metal Gear Solid 4 and Gears of War listed.

Demoing each of the games are their respective creative leads: Hideo Kojima (shown above, center) will personally demo Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PlayStation 3, Cliff Bleszinski (left) will take the reins of Gears of War on the Xbox 360, and Ubisoft Paris boss Xavier Poix (right) will show off Red Steel.

Cool :)

SONY:

SO lets take a look at the GFX. IT's simpley amazing. This is revolutionary in many ways.

Microsoft:

Sony showed you whats look like a greate game. To bad it dosen't look as good as the games on our console. We are taking a step in the right direction. Better GFX and Xbox live.

Nintendo:

Look at the way it changes the way we play and involve our self with games forever.