NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

There not new,and we've already discussed those and it's from the same magazine.

They're magazine scans, incase you didn't know.

Well they look alot worse than the others.Seen better games.

I'm beggining to give up hope now.They have been blown up so it look's bad there.

Who cares? We all know the Revolution will not have greater looking games than the PS3 or Xbox360. Say something we don't know.

This will play different. The difference here is gameplay. Something that you probably won't be able to tell from poorly scanned magazine shots.

Now stop whining!

BRING ME PETER PAAAAAAAAAN!

I mean, like yeh what ever most non triumphant dude.

So the worst screenshots are an indications of the graphics and not the best uh? That certainly makes sense.

errr those pics are the ones from gameinformer but in a diferent resolution. I don't believe this means worse graphics...

my.php?image=rs45uu.jpg

those pics are dodgy resolution, lets just wait for E3, its like, what? 3 weeks today!

what if i choose not to wait til e3 ... whats my other options??..............:indeed:

what if i choose not to wait til e3 ... whats my other options??..............:indeed:

DEATH...:woops:

yeah man, give it a rest, or i will have to cut your heart out...WITH A SPOON

Why a spoon? Why not an axe or a...

Why a spoon? Why not an axe or a...

An axe would be far too effective, thus minimizing the time the "patient" would be alive and witness the horror of getting his/hers heart cut out.

Because its dull you TWIT!!

It'll hurt more...

:hmm: how...i have experienced both and would say the axe is more painful :hehe:

My weapon of choice would be a toothpick but that's just me.

youd probably get these as weapons in that horror game... starts with an s i think bloody hell my memory.

itd be pretty funny holding a toothpick to someones neck and threatening o kill them.

i cant wait for this game. i just wanna slice some people with the katakana

youd probably get these as weapons in that horror game... starts with an s i think bloody hell my memory.
Sadness? :smile:

i think thats the one, in all black and white. where you use all the tools around you rather than guns etc.

ld be cool if you could have downloadable content on this game, like some more training for the sword and gun. or something

I wanna use a spork as a weapon,but I don't think it was invented at the time,so I'll go with a plastic bottle or toothbrush.

That would make an interesting coroner report... "Cause of death: Fataly stabbed by a spork." :D

Anyway, the screens on the front page-nice to have them bigger an clearer....anyone tried changing the number in the link's url to 4 to see if there is another, non-posted pic... (its nsfw, btw)