NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

i've asked couple of french people on jeuxfrance in a chat room and they said it was too difficult to understand. One even said 'is it a robot talking'

Yeah, it does sound like the guy that reads the audio assignments in my French lessons.

I smell a conspiracy.

But now, after calming down from the whole thing, I have a feeling that this is just another generic shooter incorporating rev controls. Yeh I'm really excited but I think there's gonna be better things to come for nintendo's new system.

Exactly. How many people here can honestly say they'd get this over Metroid Prime 3, if that were a launch title? I'm really excited about seeing the first Revolution screens, but the level of hype here for a game we know very little about is ridiculous. It just looks like a boring old FPS to me, but with innovative controls. I expect Nintendo to release amazing games with innovative controls.

By the way, I've got a degree in French, and that clip means absolutely nothing to me. If it'd make you all feel better, though, I could record my own clip in good French, and post it anonymously on the Internet, so people have got something else to get needlessly hyped about. ;)

Exactly. How many people here can honestly say they'd get this over Metroid Prime 3, if that were a launch title? I'm really excited about seeing the first Revolution screens, but the level of hype here for a game we know very little about is ridiculous. It just looks like a boring old FPS to me, but with innovative controls. I expect Nintendo to release amazing games with innovative controls.

I think that if this game is a launch title Ubi-Soft aims exactly to this. Yeah its just another shooter but its the first one that can be played this way and to be honest i don't think MP 3 will be availabl;e during launch time

But not just any game. Red Steel comes from the Ubisoft Paris team, which is comprised of industry veterans who worked on franchises like Prince of Persia, Far Cry Instincts, Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell.

I consider this game to have a good heritage. I'll be buying it, because I'm confident it will be a solid FPS with a story.. I enjoyed XIII and I intend to play and enjoy the good things I've heard about Killer 7.

I think this game really is worth the hype- I think as much effort has been put into this game than Metroid.

my godfather is french and he is here with me now, he said it said half the things people have said BUT at the end it didnt say redwave he said it said raadwaive which means aqualine.:hmm: I dont know what that is meant to mean but we will soon find out!

Yes i am joking with you guys lmao anyway who beleives this random mp3 thing its just some stupid person saying crap!

:bouncy:

But not just any game. Red Steel comes from the Ubisoft Paris team, which is comprised of industry veterans who worked on franchises like Prince of Persia, Far Cry Instincts, Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell.

I consider this game to have a good heritage. I'll be buying it, because I'm confident it will be a solid FPS with a story.. I enjoyed XIII and I intend to play and enjoy the good things I've heard about Killer 7.

I think this game really is worth the hype- I think as much effort has been put into this game than Metroid.

Killer 7 was by Capcom though. ;)

I've always had a feeling (which is probably wrong) that Europe will see the Revolution first!

My guess is early October or November with USA following in the end of November and then Japan in early December!

I have a feeling Nintendo will release it here first to show they ain't making the same mistakes they did with the Gamecube, like a apology? and that they are taking Europe more seriously!

Maybe...you never know!

If it was on Xbox 360 yes it would be just another generic shooter, but because of the use of the revmote this is going to be the first of its kind.

I can't imagine people saying "oh it's just a duck shooting game" before Duck Hunt was released for NES.

I think this is game is a big deal, and shooters still can be a big deal if they make waves in the right way- Perfect Dark didn't, but Black did.

Owen while we're deviating a little you're not the only person to think that. Someone from Nintendo Europe (marketing president 2005 who has now gone back to Nintendo of America but I can't remember his name) said it won't necesarily follow the typical launch structure Japan, America, Europe then Australia and other territories tailing behind.

Europe getting it first would be great.Might be in Reverse order so they concentrate on harder areas -Europe- and not concentrate much on Japan since it will do so well,boy can dream

Europe first doesn't make sense. Nintendo will want to ensure a Thanksgiving launch in the US over that.

They can still release it before Thanksgiving and have first and it does make sense in a way for Eu first promoting it more and spend a bit on publicity,just probably won't happen though

The lighting is sooo nice!!!

It´s looking like a real comic-book (Spawn etc...)

the explosion !!!!

I'm sorry but June/July just isn't realistic.

Oct/Nov/Dec seems much more so.

I'm sorry but June/July just isn't realistic.

Oct/Nov/Dec seems much more so.

That's why I think it's fake,willing to get proven wrong though

That's why I think it's fake,willing to get proven wrong though

i hoping to get proven wrong ;)

i was just thinking then, no one has really questioned the title. as in what it means, i have an idea. well its simple, red = blood, steel = sword. even though its said most of the time its guns usage, why would they use steel in the title,unless its even more deeper as in the guns are made out of steel or something.

i want more screenshots. im with some people in saying this might not be ingame. might just be concept, someone should send gameinformer an email and ask them about it.

Anyone notice how the screens are meant to be in the same arcade, but the roof is lower in one of the shots?

It's a cross beam I think. Looks the same height to me.

I can't beleive I'm the only person who noticed the glass.

I didn't read through these pages but have you read the info on the game? In what other FPS is the object of the game NOT to kill all the enemies but to just hurt them enough into making them joing you? And I assume not all enemies will and that some will easily die or take a lot of abuse. Not to mention the sword play, and the fact that aiming is easier means enemies aren't just restricted to moving along the ground but through the air and other planes of movement

i want more screenshots. im with some people in saying this might not be ingame. might just be concept, someone should send gameinformer an email and ask them about it.

This comments are getting repetitive, the guys from the magazine said they played it, so I doubt they would put somthing they didn't see, unless they're lying.

I can't beleive I'm the only person who noticed the glass.

If you mean the light shattering, i noticed that.