NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

For those wondering this isn't the only game going to be revealed this month before E3.

Mint. Any hints on when this month and what companies?

Judging the length of the post and the variety of topics discussed in it I thought you had read the whole thing.

Perhaps I would have done just like you, but I only thought there were many interesting things in that post...by the way I´m really happy with the AI statement too:yay:

And I hope this has made clear that AI uses so low-processing-power( about 1% of the processes at time). you know all the fanboys think you need at least an own core only for AI, and that thinkin is so "uninformed". but perhaps this needs to be posted on teh zboz-forumz...

I want something from SEGA *cough* PSU *cough*.More screens would be great though

I want something from SEGA *cough* PSU *cough*.More screens would be great though

Apparently 5 or 6 there were, they must be on the net somewhere...:wtf:

Bigtac thanks for the info, as always.

And it's good to see that we might have a new insider in the house... (I wasn't aware of it till 2 pages or so ago in this thread...)

but yesterday you posted...

RED STEEL

As of Revolution System????: peace:

I don't think you were kidding... so? is this Revolution's final name?

and did you see the final logo? does it look good?

hehehehe : peace:

Can somebody make a link to the friggin screens allready?

I've been looking for them for half a friggin' hour!

digg.com/.../Nintendo_Revolution:_Red_Steel_game_revealed_Screenshots_

copy and paste that

I do think that the final name will be something like RS, because of the DS.

Now.

Can someone do a Trespasser remake?

:)

Something with the Initials RS seems likely now,Revolution System could be the name maybe

Perhaps I would have done just like you, but I only thought there were many interesting things in that post...by the way I´m really happy with the AI statement too:yay:

And I hope this has made clear that AI uses so low-processing-power( about 1% of the processes at time). you know all the fanboys think you need at least an own core only for AI, and that thinkin is so "uninformed". but perhaps this needs to be posted on teh zboz-forumz...

As little as 1%? that's so suprising. Good news for us I guess, I expect they'll have less lemming-esque movements and more ducking diving and sliding around on tables.

I think this is gonna be a lot like the experience you get in the arcade where you can duck and stuff.. except off the rails.

house-of-the-dead-20050703033629135-000.jpg

Lock and Load.

In reference to Fed Steel being in some way an indication of the final name of the console, we must remember Red Steel is just a working title for the game.

Have any more scans apperared yet? As i presume these can't be the only one from a 20 page article.

Endangered gamer posted a load on flickr of practically every page.

The text is unreadable and he wont unlock the high resolution versions.

Result, buy the magazine I'm afraid.

As little as 1%? that's so suprising. Good news for us I guess, I expect they'll have less lemming-esque movements and more ducking diving and sliding around on tables.

I think this is gonna be a lot like the experience you get in the arcade where you can duck and stuff.. except off the rails.

house-of-the-dead-20050703033629135-000.jpg

Lock and Load.

haha yes house of the dead 4, very fun, me and my friend played it. i like the shake the gun to reload feature.

Ah those screens aslways brighten up my day,nope wait thats the sun out (for a change)nvm,still nice seeing those screens though :)

Isn't that a disease?

That's MRSA.

Pestneb, Revolution is a change in philosophy for Nintendo, I don't think we can predict Nintendo's decisions based on anything they or anyone else has done in the past.

That way of thinking just doesn't work.. first we got the DS which had a touch screen so everyone assumes the Revolution's controller would feature a touch screen.

- Hugely wrong.

They could just call it Nintendo for all I know or care.

For those of you who can't read the caption it says (and sorry if its been posted, I'm not going to read 35 pages of posts):

"Notice how the in game gun reflects the angel at which you hold the controller."

You know that stupid .mp3 that was allegedly 'leaked' earlier.. well here's a bit more on that.

Nintendo BlueWave.

It details the use of a blue light in the console, the blue ocean strategy Nintendo is pushing and the .mp3

I'm not putting any faith in a random .mp3 found on the internet though.

Also have we seen these?

sword1.jpg

sword2.jpg

These two babies popped up,