NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

sword2.jpg thats just a cut out of this, look at the top of the second pic

rev_redshell1.jpg

so yes we hae seen it unless you didnt look at the pics fully. i havnt seen the other one though. its an image of using the sword!, why cant they get more of them. i think the sword swinging will be more fun that shooting.:D

Woah I havn't seen the top one,nice find there Nintendork,just to go on the link just now,what part stefkov the bit of text saying 'cover story' I think it says or the guy holding the control

That's clearly an in game shot (FPS angle similar to the others) so that's some freaky clever AI if the swordsman knows how to surrender.

I am loving this, I hope we can batter people with the butt of the gun and make them go all wimpy and tell you shit.

Interogation station.

That's clearly an in game shot (FPS angle similar to the others) so that's some freaky clever AI if the swordsman knows how to surrender.

I am loving this, I hope we can batter people with the butt of the gun and make them go all wimpy and tell you shit.

Interogation station.

That would be so cool, It's now playing throw my mind:

"tell me who sent you....no....huh...?....have some.....*whack*

" ok ok I give up,...no more......"*whack*

"he he he"........... *whack*

sorry about the delay on the reply. the wav file you sent is nothing to do with any info on any game at all. its just saying weird sign in stuff. like "enter password/username" etc. wheredya get it from anyhow?

The AI are damn good in this they actually have there on lives,opinion and attitude.So many alternates to what they say.Can't wait for this one ;)

That would be so cool, It's now playing throw my mind:

"tell me who sent you....no....huh...?....have some.....*whack*

" ok ok I give up,...no more......"*whack*

"he he he"........... *whack*

Yeh you can, you can knock the sword/gun out of there hand and interogate them or get them to work for you.

And apparently, the AI are suppose to be amazing in this game.

The benchmark of AI for this game is the one from F.E.A.R.

I just tryed this game and it was really amazing so if they managed to react to our sword escaping and so I believe this game will be a trully masterpiece eheheheh =D=D=D=D

From what i've read it sounds like it,AI that can think for themselves and actually be smart and not rush in a stupid wreckless way to try and kill you and an attitude,sounds great to me.

From what i've read it sounds like it,AI that can think for themselves and actually be smart and not rush in a stupid wreckless way to try and kill you and an attitude,sounds great to me.
I wonder how it will be in the end, I recall that RE4 had a awesome AI judging from the interviews but in the end it didn't seem that "good" to me... not that it hurt the game or anything, but you guys get my point.

I wonder if we'll get something on-par with F.E.A.R if so... wow, I'm amazed.

anyway I think Red Steel is already in my list... I mean... it seems to be the biggest change in console FPS's since Goldeneye.

I need to start saving for all 20 launch games.

joke

about buying all 20

But unless theres a better FPS coming out at launch, I'm grabbing this. But I'd even buy this and Metroid Prime 3. Oh wait, I also need all those frickin NES/SNES/N64/Mega Drive games.

Fuck you Nintendo.

They could match Xbox 360 with no HD I knew that but people weren't convinced with the specs.Whoever laughed at moaned at the specs should take a look at these (was gonna say something else but i thought I better not)

THAT! ...was my First thought exactly

lmao skarmachild, I will probably buy about 5 games at launch about 3 nintendo and 2 3rd party. On the gamecube 3/4 of my GC collection was nintendo gmes lmao! But I will try harder this time to get 3rd party titles :P

it looks bloody amzing.... there is huge vindication for Nintendo on the way at E3...

if this is what the Third party launch stuff looks like... what will the in house games be like???

it's easily on a par with what the 360 is doing now...

...and i just read this on joystiq....

"Notice how the in game gun reflects the angle at which you hold the controller?" Looks like an awesome game!

<faints>

i just have a feeling now that theres gunna be like 8 MUST HAVES at launch that i really must get and end up spending £500+ in GAME on launch day /sigh lol :D

hot damn.. finally some meat on the table.. talking talking and talking about the REV and no footage.. it's like having a car with no wheels.. so keep those sweet shots coming Ubi soft

Wow. I can't wait for the Revolution now. I was excited before I saw all the details about this game. Wow, just Wow. If it has 16 player online play with voice chat this could be one of the best games ever.

...and i just read this on joystiq....

"Notice how the in game gun reflects the angle at which you hold the controller?" Looks like an awesome game!

<faints>

to be honest I found this least impressive - I expected that

to be honest I found this least impressive - I expected that

a nice touch though... hmmm.. wonder if you can turn the gun on yourself?

ha ha and if you can throw/juggle the controller he would Throw/juggle the gun

Yeah also I would say that seeing the game in motion will make a big difference. That's the major problem I have with modern gaming, people judge the graphics on the screens far too easily. I don't even tend to look at them. If the animation is too smooth then this game will not seem frantic enough and just feel artificial.

Big Tac said there would be more games unveilled from developers, so is there a possibility that Ubisoft or Nintendo may show us gameplay footage of this game. I'd really love to see the sword fighting part. man im so hyped for this. :smile:

Big Tac said there would be more games unveilled from developers, so is there a possibility that Ubisoft or Nintendo may show us gameplay footage of this game. I'd really love to see the sword fighting part. man im so hyped for this. :smile:

Is that before E3, possibly ?

a nice touch though... hmmm.. wonder if you can turn the gun on yourself?

ha ha and if you can throw/juggle the controller he would Throw/juggle the gun

lol they whould need to make the controller pressure sensative to tell if the controller is leaving your hand in order to do that.

but this game is defintly sounding beater by the day, i carn't wait to see what other titles other developers have in store for us at launch.

also found this on the offical nintendo boards. (posted by a user)

This is a pretty WEIRD situation. Over at the IGN boards it seems the ubisoft employer has confirmed we will see the first video's of Red Steel April 20. According to him this day will be the end of many third party NDA's about keeping things underground about Revolution. So we can expect MANY third party stuff about Revolution to be released that day.