N-Europe

BREAKING: PS3 price revealed this morning ...

nicolasmasset

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHA....Nono...I was agreeing with you :P (meaning part of the sales though obviously)

Btw...parents are getting shitter ;)...I'd say it was pretty obvious...I think though that a lot of older kids today are noticing though n parent standards MAY improve again...

I did feel stupid for not explaining in more words in terms of what i ment as when I re-read what i typed, it did look like what i was saying was "PS3 will sell cause of kids not caring about costs" not adding the facts it will sell due to loyality of the playstation franchise.

I am hoping we will get a price apon the PS3 at E3 from Sony themselves but considering the PS3 isnt the console im after right now, I cant say id be too disappointed if i didnt get a price tag at E3.

Part of me wants it to be expensive just so Sony can learn the leason. But at the same time the Playstation has brought welcome competition to the market.

I agree with the parent thing btw. I would only ever get a console for a birthday or Christmas and I would often have to contribute to the cost of that even it up. Can't believe parents just buy their kid a PS2 because they give in. It's a lot of money.

Im not arsed about the price now like, and blu-ray ( Me thinks it will fail )

im expecting no more than £450, that will be top end of price

I just cant wait to see the new shape of the ps3 and the controller, and the games of course

not long to wait now :)

They probably will try to do their best, in order to out-gun Nintendo. It's going to be a battle between these 2 at E3.

revolution bound to win

coz it has new design (remote)

oh ye, i nearly forgot,......... the PRICE

revo is so cheap compared to ps3 and games are way cheaper to.:yay:

Well there's *no* way I'll be forking out those kinda prices for a PS3. Revo will suit me just fine, + with the Ninty library up for download, can't go wrong. Especially with the problems I've had tracking down a NES.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!