NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Last Supper

SO guys! I've got a gun to your heads, but it's a nice gun- a gun of opportunity! Loaded with bullets of happiness! Just one bullet though. That means just one chance to fulfil your dreams.

Just before I pull teh trigger, I tell you to pretend you're on death row, having been convicted of molesting your mother before killing your cousin, then roasting the guinea pigs as a starter for your main course of your fathers testicles.

But how you got there is besides the point, I tell you. The fact is, I'm offering you something you've always wanted.

A Last Meal.

You can choose anything, I tell you, anything at all. So what would you like? You've started to shiver, there's a trickle of fluid dripping from the bottom of your trousers. You've pissed yourself! My laughter annoys you, but I tell you not to sweat - I've been in your place myself, oh yes. Then I tell you what I had for my last supper.

For starters I chose;

[*]Doritos chips and dips - tangy salsa and hint of lime. Extra hot salsa and cream chive dip, washed down with sweet and sour pot noodle. A side order of a subway footlong BMT with all salad - except gherkin - and bbq sauce. A handful of pork pies and scotch eggs to help.

Main course was;

• fajitas, loaded nachos, kfc family bucket, a bowl of macaroni cheese and ham with golden crispy top layer, the biggest meat feast/spicy pizza findable and a jug of gravy to dip with...

Dessert was something of a mixed surprise- surprise because I didn't expect to still be eating, and mixed because I only had one spoon to eat everything with. My sweet tooth was dying to get in on the action. So I ordered.

• A banoffie pie with several scoops of cherry ice cream, lemmon and poppyseed hashcake, pancakes with syrup, a bar or twelve of DIME, Jelly babies, a maxibon ice cream and a strawberry and banana milkshake to ease the chunks down.

All I could drink the entire time was either snakebite & black, vodka champagne and lemonade mix, or cream soda.

You stop whimpering, look up at me, and ask me why I'm here now, with a gun in your face, if that was my last meal?

I point over your shoulder and you see a man standing there, eating some after eights, pointing a gun at me. I pull out a pack of fruit pastels.

I haven't finished yet.

So what's your last meal going to be?

You can just list stuff if you like, no need for the narrative..

Starter:

Chicken wings, ribs and those little battered cheese balls with dip.

Main Course:

Footlong sub (subway melt), stew with dumplings and dominoes double decadance with chicken feast pizza.

Dessert:

Treacle, chocolate and jam sponge with custard. A mix of greek desserts with cream and a big bowl of ice cream, every flavour imagineable.

Drink:

Dr Pepper!

Starter:

bowl o tomato soup with some bread.

Main Course:

some Ukranian food, vereniki (bout 20 of 'em with sour cream sauce) etc, with a side bowl of Half a chicken covered in BBQ sauce and some chips(chiquitos hell yeah)

Drinks:

water/coke

Dessert:

sex

Starter:

A single kiwi.

Main Course:

Spaghetti Bolognese (Dolmino sauce) with Cheddar babybel ontop.

Dessert:

A Muller corner with McVities Milk Chocolate Digestive and a dairy milk cake bar.

Drink:

Co-op cheapo orange juice.

God, I'm boring.

~Starter~

Garlic Bread with tomato sauce and cheese, followed by roasted cherry tomatoes and virgin olive oil on toasted mini ciabatta breads. Then some tomato soup.

~Main~

A few slices of Sloppy Guiseppe pizza from Pizza Express. With some homemade spaghetti bolognese and then chillie con carne with chillie flavoured tortillas. Maybe some of mum's homemade cottage pie? Then, a footlong Subway Chicken Teriayki with all the veggie (minus the olives and gerkins), cheese (lightly toasted) with a honey and mustard sauce. If i have time: a chicken tikka rogan josh with garlic naan.

~Dessert~

Triple chocolate cake, with helpings of hot fudge sauce and mint choc chip ice cream. Then a few Cadbury's Caramel bars.

~Drinks~

Champagne with Creme de Caissis. Absolut vodka (at -20C) on the rocks. JD and coke. White rum and brandy, coffee cognac washed down with a pint of Grolsch.

That'll be all.

Starter

Some homemade samosas, with either chilli or sweet and sour dip

Garlic bread

Prawn Crackers

Main Course

A plate containing four of my favourite curry dishes.

A quarter Chicken Korma

A quarter Butter Chicken

A quarter Chicken tikka masala

A quarter Chicken pasanda

With Egg fried rice and Chips.

Peshwari Naan

Desert

Strawberry Cheesecake

Peaches or tinned pineapple with tutti fruiti ice cream

Drinks

A good ol' hot cup of tea

Starter

A tactical vest and a handgun

Main

A copy of the Prison blueprints and some stakes for the dogs who chase

Dessert

Pie.......because pie is awesome

Drinks

Something to hydrate me while i'm running.....lucozade. Or oil.

A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a mans hat

Number 8

*burp*

Number 8

*burp*

Number 8

*burp*

starter - sunny bisk

main - sunny bisk

dessert - sunny bisk with some condensed milk on it

drinks - a cup of tea.

starter

A melon with ham

main

Argentinian Beefsteak, bloody with vegetables.

Dessert

Bananasplit

Drink

Sprite

Sign in to follow this