N-Europe

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Atomic Boo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are likely though.For GS and IGn you need to pay and I will be just for E3.

Or you could just go on IGN Revolution and hit F5 every 30 secs, like I do (what? It's the free way of doing it...) They updatet the box in the bottom right as soon as something happens or is announced and wow I just touch-typed this entire sentence at the same speed as typing while looking at the keyboard without making a single mistake-go me!:laughing:

A Japanese release in June but USA/EUROPE have to wait till September/October? I don't think so, well i hope not. That may be to in-advance for a kinda world-wide launch i reckon.

September or December- Japan

November-USA

October or 07 (very unlikely)-Europe

are my guesses! I still believe Europe will see the Revolution first! After Red Steel showed that it's already been through that age certificate process and is most probably going to be a launch title!

Don't you just love people who say the British make no good games...

Lionhead (Peter Monelyux et al), Free Radical (Timesplitters and Second Sight), Citerion (Burnout and Black), Rockstar (GTA-don't like them personaly, but most people do, and smuggler's run), Blitz Games (various so-so qualtiy games), and, of course, Rare-Ware

That should keep you happy, but as far as big news you're right.. there will be shite all.

Guess you can go out this Summer geeks and nerdettes?

"OH NOOO NOT THE SUN GAAAH"

well im sorry to break it to you but most people here do get out in the open and do all sorts of stuff, and its not like your never logged on, your on here most of the time im online

sorry if you were joking but.....

Cool never knew it was as cheap as that.Did you use them last year? If so was the live stream good?

I was out when the conference was on, but they were awesome for the rest of E3, they had a recording of all 3 conferences up so you can watch them whenever you want. THey have all the videos etc too.

I thought it was Rockstar Leeds who did the PSP game?

Yeh it was. They used to be called Mobuius Entertainment (sp), and they made Max Payne for the GBA which was a pretty good game. Then Rockstar snapped them up. Rockstar London was only set up at the beginning of this year.

I'm totally hyped for E3.........so much infact, that I booked off a few days at work so I can soak in the atmosphere. :p

Mite have to bunk a day or two of college aswell.

Don't you just love people who say the British make no good games...

Lionhead (Peter Monelyux et al), Free Radical (Timesplitters and Second Sight), Citerion (Burnout and Black), Rockstar (GTA-don't like them personaly, but most people do, and smuggler's run), Blitz Games (various so-so qualtiy games), and, of course, Rare-Ware

second sight?

Rareware?

real quality output there.

second sight?

Rareware?

real quality output there.

Second sight is pretty good game.

Anyway, as E3 aproaches, I advise you to get your hopes down and be prepared for rev games with poor graphics and such. It's to be expected and it's better to be pleasently surprised than disapointed. Easier said than done eh? ;)