NEurope
Atomic Boo

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

I doubt the release date's there are true.Some are likely though.For GS and IGn you need to pay and I will be just for E3.

Isn't it Rockstar North (Edinburgh) who make GTA and not Rockstar London?

CS would be amazing on the Revolution. :)

Some are likely though.For GS and IGn you need to pay and I will be just for E3.

Or you could just go on IGN Revolution and hit F5 every 30 secs, like I do (what? It's the free way of doing it...) They updatet the box in the bottom right as soon as something happens or is announced and wow I just touch-typed this entire sentence at the same speed as typing while looking at the keyboard without making a single mistake-go me!:laughing:

I would do it ,but watching it just give's you a special feeling,and plus I can't be bothered reading.I would end up reading fast and not read it properly :heh:

A Japanese release in June but USA/EUROPE have to wait till September/October? I don't think so, well i hope not. That may be to in-advance for a kinda world-wide launch i reckon.

September or December- Japan

November-USA

October or 07 (very unlikely)-Europe

are my guesses! I still believe Europe will see the Revolution first! After Red Steel showed that it's already been through that age certificate process and is most probably going to be a launch title!

How much is Gamespot and can you pay on a Visa Electron card?

Isn't it Rockstar North (Edinburgh) who make GTA and not Rockstar London?

CS would be amazing on the Revolution. :)

I thought it was Rockstar Leeds who did the PSP game?

Don't you just love people who say the British make no good games...

Lionhead (Peter Monelyux et al), Free Radical (Timesplitters and Second Sight), Citerion (Burnout and Black), Rockstar (GTA-don't like them personaly, but most people do, and smuggler's run), Blitz Games (various so-so qualtiy games), and, of course, Rare-Ware

I'm going to check if it does electron soon.It's only a few pound for a month which isn't to bad.

I'll sign up for the month if I can. I would much prefer to watch it live than read a transcript. I ended up reading things about ten times on the GDC one.

That should keep you happy, but as far as big news you're right.. there will be shite all.

Guess you can go out this Summer geeks and nerdettes?

"OH NOOO NOT THE SUN GAAAH"

well im sorry to break it to you but most people here do get out in the open and do all sorts of stuff, and its not like your never logged on, your on here most of the time im online

sorry if you were joking but.....

Cool never knew it was as cheap as that.Did you use them last year? If so was the live stream good?

someone can get a link of igninsider, you dont need to sign up, if you get the source link. thats what happened last year i think.

Cool never knew it was as cheap as that.Did you use them last year? If so was the live stream good?

I was out when the conference was on, but they were awesome for the rest of E3, they had a recording of all 3 conferences up so you can watch them whenever you want. THey have all the videos etc too.

13 days to go! just 13 days! yes! thats just THIRTEEN days left till the biggest day in gaming history

If it wasn't all the school tests I still have to do....

Well now is just...12!!!!! :bouncy:

well hopefully nintendo will provide a link on their official sites, they did for TGS and the E3 stuff should be just as big as the controller. Cross's fingers:)

I thought it was Rockstar Leeds who did the PSP game?

Yeh it was. They used to be called Mobuius Entertainment (sp), and they made Max Payne for the GBA which was a pretty good game. Then Rockstar snapped them up. Rockstar London was only set up at the beginning of this year.

I'm totally hyped for E3.........so much infact, that I booked off a few days at work so I can soak in the atmosphere. :p

Mite have to bunk a day or two of college aswell.

Bah my french oral is on the morning of the 9th. Not that bad though really, as it could of been on the 10th and that would be hell as i'd have to be revising the nigh before

woooooooooooooooo can't waitio

well I just hope we will see the Rev here in europe in 2006.. otherwise I will be forced to buy a xbox360.. i need new toys

well all will be known in 2 weeks. there is just so much i want to know and if they do tell all then there will be far too much info to take in at once so i think we will need a few weeks to fully appreciate all that nintendo has to say.

Don't you just love people who say the British make no good games...

Lionhead (Peter Monelyux et al), Free Radical (Timesplitters and Second Sight), Citerion (Burnout and Black), Rockstar (GTA-don't like them personaly, but most people do, and smuggler's run), Blitz Games (various so-so qualtiy games), and, of course, Rare-Ware

second sight?

Rareware?

real quality output there.

second sight?

Rareware?

real quality output there.

Second sight is pretty good game.

Anyway, as E3 aproaches, I advise you to get your hopes down and be prepared for rev games with poor graphics and such. It's to be expected and it's better to be pleasently surprised than disapointed. Easier said than done eh? ;)