NEurope
Atomic Boo

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

i am not bothered about graphics i just want to know when i can get my hands on one of these beauties.

i am not bothered about graphics i just want to know when i can get my hands on one of these beauties.

Quoted for truth.

Yer me two, have to wait though... :cry:

Don't you just love people who say the British make no good games...

Lionhead (Peter Monelyux et al), Free Radical (Timesplitters and Second Sight), Citerion (Burnout and Black), Rockstar (GTA-don't like them personaly, but most people do, and smuggler's run), Blitz Games (various so-so qualtiy games), and, of course, Rare-Ware

Isn't Zoonami a UK based company aswell? They might not be the most active now but I think with the Revolution we definitly will see a few good games from them.

Maybe we should turn this into a countdown topic to build hype.

we ve come a long way for this conference.how do u feel?me?i dont believe at last that we r going to see revo in full force!by the way im new!hello to everyone from one crazy m...r from greece!cheers to everyone!

Maybe we should turn this into a countdown topic to build hype.

I AGREE:bouncy:

but we should also have some little game aswell for example today there are 12 days to go, so we should have the 12th most likely thing to be revealed.

i say DS to Rev connectivity

tomorrow the 11th most likely thing and so on and so forth.

a minor complaint...oddly enough i wish 3rd parties would STOP announcing new IPs until E3! Monkey Ball, Madden, and Spongebob were pretty much a given anyway so no harm done there, but the new NEW games like Elebits and Red Steel shoulda been E3 suprises, not expectations. Kinda like knowing what your presents are 2 weeks before xmas, it loses a bit of impact. Having said that though im still super interested in those two games.

I'm keeping my hope's down for this one.Then I won't be dissapointed and if there's good new's then i'll be dancing.

All i want is metroid prime 3 showcased, if I dont get it the whole event was a piece of shite and a dreadful mistake.

All i want is metroid prime 3 showcased, if I dont get it the whole event was a piece of shite and a dreadful mistake.

Same Here. MP3 is my game to look out for;)

i agree it will show off exactly what the rev is capable of and turn some heads. heres hoping.

I really hope for some sort of trailer.Something really good that will make people notice like the first TP trailer.

I really hope for some sort of trailer.Something really good that will make people notice like the first TP trailer.

thats the job of nex gen mario

you quote me on that.

I don't just want a trailer of MP3, I want to see it playable on the show floor!

I think there is a high chance of that.If Nintendo want to gain some ground at this year's E3 and get noticed they need to show some of the great game's such as MP3,Mario and Smash Bros.

I really dont know if reggie will still have his kick-ass reputation after he says: ' now revealing the nintendo wii'

i reckon the best thing that could happen is this: the E3 showroom turns pitch-black

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/index-classic.html (the metroid prime 2 theme starts playing) you hear the chozo screaming. And then a massive trailer on the big screen starts playing with the new beautiful worlds and graphics. Then they say ' we're sending this game to king boo right now, along with his RevoEurope friends '

once metroid has been shown, they announce everything revolution as well as loads of DS titles including a new starfox game and a game where King Boo is the main character!

haha, if only....if only

Has anyone read the interview on Game Informer? I took this segment out of it:

GI: It’s been rumored that the new big Revolution secret is the fact that the nun chuck controller is also motion detecting…

Atwood: Really. That’s interesting. I would say 9:30 in the morning on Tuesday of E3 will be filled with surprises and I would just show up. Because there’s been a ton of speculation. Some of it’s right. Some of it’s not. We’d say that if that’s the only secret you’re expecting you’re going to be very surprised.

It's just got me EXTREMELY excited again. He states if we are just expecting that, then we will be very surprised!

Not long now! :D

whoa I never knew Rockstar were British! that's awesome! I'm not a huge fan of GTA (well none of the 3d one's at any rate) but that's still cool. and Owen yeah i saw that little snippet from the interview and i think it really makes sense to put one in the nunchuck attachment too.. someone said at the time it's like the equivalent of dual analogue and I agree.. true fps dual wielding will also be possible.. aiming both weapons at different things simultaneously.. Halo 3 Wii exclusive anyone? :) (just joking but im sure we'll get loads of cool FPS's anyway)

GI: It’s been rumored that the new big Revolution secret is the fact that the nun chuck controller is also motion detecting…

Atwood: Really. That’s interesting. I would say 9:30 in the morning on Tuesday of E3 will be filled with surprises and I would just show up. Because there’s been a ton of speculation. Some of it’s right. Some of it’s not. We’d say that if that’s the only secret you’re expecting you’re going to be very surprised.

It's just got me EXTREMELY excited again. He states if we are just expecting that, then we will be very surprised!

Not long now! :D

i read that yesterday too.... it made me excited too :) really makes me wonder what they have instore for us

Sadly my hype has been almost killed because I know I'm not going to be able to take anything seriously now when they're constantly saying "Wii".