NEurope
Retro_Link

Pokemon Revolution!? (merged with the 'what would you like to see thread')

but the idea that players could set up and/or join gyms could be a good idea

id like it if NOE,NOA,NOJ set up their own gyms, with their 'best' players. imagine acually taking on the elite four, who are actual people in japan or something.then youd know if your good at pokemon if you can beat ultimate japanese people.

id like it if NOE,NOA,NOJ set up their own gyms, with their 'best' players. imagine acually taking on the elite four, who are actual people in japan or something.then youd know if your good at pokemon if you can beat ultimate japanese people.

Sounds like a good idea, now all Nintendo need to do is find a set of people willing to stay awake 24/7 :indeed:

Any pokemon game needs to be offline with online functions.

I would like a pokemon mmo, i think it would be great to have ALL the pokemon from all the games. Now your thoughts please. :grin:

I think we've had a thread something like this before...but i dunno!!

Anyway: MMORPG, Great Single Player Adventure (like the GBA ones), more realisitc moves (but cool looking-some Colusseum ones looked & sound crap compared to GBA; e.g. Yawn, Amnesia).

FHC Features

Spank your pokemon

Stroke yur pokemon

Poke your pokemon with a stick

use as a ray gun to kill the other pokemon

i think it would be cool if it was a third person game, like all oher pkmn games. you control your self with the nunchuk anolgue. the FHC does do much until you get into a match.

it would be cool, but no very good if theymmade it realistic. when your in a battle it goes to first person view. you look around with the FHC down to your belt, you choose your pkmn with b, press and hold, you carry it up to looking forward,then you throw it, like you would a pkmn ball. then you control your moves etc wih the FHC, just pointing at what move you want to use.

also i thikn it would be awesome online. team up with others to make a crew of people. and like WOW or guild wars, each person has their own pkmn which they want an they are balanced i the team so when they need to they can change to each person and heir pkmn.

if the rev was really good athandlin loads of stuff on screen, then it would be even more cool if, you coujld have a 3 on 3 battle, (maybe more) and like i said above wheere you go into first person view when you in a battle. you can watch your mates fight other people, and watch what their pokemon are doing and also you can speak to them and tell them to do stuff like quick attack now, or something.

or makingi t better they coud have ike 3 on 3 but in one battle, he last example was in 3 different matches. you could allbe in one battle, and it was in real time, so if your opponenets using ember on you, someone else hcan get out their blastoise and block their shot on you. saving you.

i just think hat would be cool, off the top of my head.

I'd like to get a new game, but can't as friends, acquaintences, even family would ridicule me as it "went out of fashion about 5 years ago". Since when was a GAME fashion?

I imagine a online game... but not with a classic gameplay that you can play form A to Z... Nintendo should "just" make a huge pokemon world with all the cities from the GameBoy games, and then when you buy the game and lock on, u will get your pokemon of choice, as allways, and the there really shouldn't be a next step prepared... you will then just be able to explore huge areas, of great nature... and maybe catch some pokemon... you can then enter battles and travel... it would have to come in 3 different versions, a US, Europe and Japan... each version with its own world, that you would be able to visit and explore ass well... its hard to explain...

Ohh... and then Nintendo could just throw a brand new pokemon in there... like a 100 of a new spicies... and not tell anyone about it... nice :P

Use your DS as a poke´dex.

Who am I kidding, even if the Queen said this is the best game ever I still wouldn't buy it.

another idea, a game like animal crossing/harvest moon/rune factory.

you live your life like the rest of them. not bothered about eating and eeding your pkmn, thats too much of a chore then.

but in a nutshell its like them all. you can have a house that you live in, in anywhere, a town, rural area. (this is going overboard that i dont think we will see this untill about 5 years)

they can have different servers, like the EU, US and JP as they do. but each server is like its own pkmn world. so you can travle anywhere in it, depending on what level you are/pkmn levels. so you can fly anywhere.

one idea that i wanted in a game was to ride a ponyta? or the evolution up from it, it was cos thats the young one i cant rememebr the name. that flame horse. so you can call hat out and ride on its back. it could be in first or third person. along with my ides up aobve but this is walking around.

you can set up stalls, and like in the new pkmn games you can make food?, in this it wil be more complex ad have lodas of different igredients, you can sell tem off at a stall set up anywhere, whether it be on a road to somewhere or in a city. you can just have random practise battles with friends in the open. just walk around and chat to people. if you gain money you can buy equipment, like a play area for your pkmn to use or something.

going well overboard now. not right now i mean it all.

there could be random tasks to do like i remember a pkmn episode when ash falls of the side of a cliff and he calls out his ulbasour to vine whip him up, you could come across some like that in the game and help them. this would probably be offline.

or maybe online you could just walk around in groups/clans and challenge anyone to a battle. get your pkmn out and let him/her follow you around like pikachu in yellow or the cartoons.

soe other ideas i threw up off the top of my head. :D

i mentioned a while ago by using your ds as a pokedex. but someone said it had already been done in another game. but i think with the 2 screens it would be cool. ou could hook it up along with your FHC, so when you go into a battle you can scan and check the pkmn your up against and see what hes like,

another idea: if your against someo ne online and you have the ds version in your ds. then maybe you could downoad that person details onto your ds/ or your rev, into a rom or somethign so you can check it, then get the details of that person say he has been a good sport or just plain stupid. you can shame him or get his details / praise him and add him to a friends list, if he has the ds version then you can download hs details to your ds game so that you can find him/her online on your ds game.

Do you know, that's a good idea, Nintendork. Seriously, that's brilliance.

EDIT: The horse was... Rapidash?

a pokemon mmorpg would be like the holy grail of mmorpgs!!!

and if it ever comes out as an mmorpg rather then just with vs stadium style multiplayer it would be cool to actually see pokemon in the wild thn decided to persue them-taking inspiration from ffXII here

You know what we've done this thread a few times before on these forums. There was a whole bunch of stuff we came up with, but its my birthday and im going out soon so ill just list the critical stuff:

-Completely new battle system, which retains all the existing moves, but makes the battles fast and intense, retaining the tactical side, and losing the turn based structure. I think someone in an older thread described it as having to be a cross between Baiten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem.

-Huge world

-MMORPG

-All pokemon (excepts legendrys, which is complicated so I won't bother explaining unless anyone wants to know)

-The ability to team up with friends online

There is really so much we came up with it would take a while for me to recount it all. These are the key points, but if anyone is interested in hearing the rest i'll try and remember.

All regions

Can Join Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua if you wish (gets you money by doing jobs)

Get to design your character from people types (Bug Catchers etc)

Realistic weather system

TV (Shows weater n stuff)?!?1

Cool looking long grass

Being able to talk to people

I'd like to get a new game, but can't as friends, acquaintences, even family would ridicule me as it "went out of fashion about 5 years ago".

They'd get over it.

OK i'm gonna necropost here because I'm tired of people making new threads when old ones exist. All of what has been discussed is here already so will you all just read it. This way people won't post the same ideas over and over again.

Be able to buy SD cards for the console that upload a whole host of new Pokemon to the game to make it last.

If/when they release a Pokemon game for the Revo, all I'd really care about is that it is in 3D, it's a MMO game and based on the gameplay/gamestyle of the GBA games.

Anything else would be a welcomed extra. :)

Pokemon is a money spinner, there's an army of kids who will buy anything.

So.. I'm guessing Nintendo will have a Pokemon game for the Revolution in it's first year.. probably heading towards the end of that first year.

Get the fans on board soon as sales start to drop a little and then they'll be locked into the console and buy more games.

Yeah, that's very Nintendo. Or maybe they will just remodel the Revolution! Revolution "Special Edition" anyone?