N-Europe

PS3 screens

DiemetriX

ill worry about the graphics of this game if the final build isnt that much better than the screens we see but as for now, its obvious its an early build...it has to be...and if it isnt then I hope these screens are not an example of just how hard it is to develope games for the PS3.

and I hear what your saying Replika, No way would i pay £400 odds for a console that wont even give you a glimpse of what its capable of until a year or 2 after launch.

Hell i wouldnt pay even roughly £400 for any console...not even a Nintendo console as its just wayyy over my budget.

The grass textures look the best other than that ,sony have been lying :P

Its shocking since sony are such good truth tellers, and they definatly DO NOT play the media game.

i think this is all bull since sony clearly stated that the games they showed at E3 were proper real time renders, i think everyone SHOULD believe them. this is a hoax

Its shocking since sony are such good truth tellers, and they definatly DO NOT play the media game.

i think this is all bull since sony clearly stated that the games they showed at E3 were proper real time renders, i think everyone SHOULD believe them. this is a hoax

I concur...