N-Europe

The official G.R.A.W thread

Stocka

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had a single problem online with it yet. Been perfect.

Give it time, I'm not the only person I've heard of having problems with it.

I may play it tomorrow and it be fine, and it may fuck up for you tomorrow, but the bottom line is if it doesn't work perfectly for everybody all the time then it's fucked.

Give it time, I'm not the only person I've heard of having problems with it.

I may play it tomorrow and it be fine, and it may fuck up for you tomorrow, but the bottom line is if it doesn't work perfectly for everybody all the time then it's fucked.

I'm hoping we can all get some playtime down with this game, since a good few of us are getting it and it has a large co-op capacity online. Here's hoping any problems are patched quickly.

Yeah, Ubisoft can be pretty retarded in the online game depart. My friend, having enjoyed my bros. copy of Ghost Recon 2, got the Pakistan-based follow up (I forget the title) and had to take back to the store it was so unplayable. Until they get the nescerry patch out, (you know - that one that should be on the DISK) we all may as well lie around in a drunken stupor, scratching our testicles. You know it's all you need in life...

Ubisoft said they are going to update it with clan feature later, beacuse the Xbox 460 LIVE is not ready for the Clan feature. So they have to wait for LIVE to get updated or something like that. It was in an interview/chat with Ubisoft.

Me, The3rdChildren, Jordan, Diemetrix, Domstercool and 2 others beat all of the Co-Op missions last night, including all of the side-missions. We had a host with a good upload speed so we had absolutely no problems, it was great fun.

We'll probably play some more tonight, if you want to tag along you're welcome to, just add me.

Guest Jordan
Yea, I tried to join but kept getting the "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER" error. It happens in PDZ all the time, too. Anyone else pissed off/know how to fix this?

Buy a new router.

As I said earlier, this is the only game that makes me want to buy an xbox 360...and maybe PGR3 actually.

Anyways, I'm just curious. Is GRAW more of a strategic shooter or is it action orientated? Looks quite strategic to me but I've never actaully played the game...so you know...:heh:

As I said earlier, this is the only game that makes me want to buy an xbox 360...and maybe PGR3 actually.

Anyways, I'm just curious. Is GRAW more of a strategic shooter or is it action orientated? Looks quite strategic to me but I've never actaully played the game...so you know...:heh:

If it's anything like Ghost Recon 2 (:heart: which was great:heart: ) it actually treads a nice middle line between both. There's lots of stuff like covering fire, ducking out from behind cover and pinpoint sniping, but there's also a dash of running around with all guns blazing, chucking ineefectual grenades around and screaming "n00b" (especially in the online VS). The detailed but deceptively simple level design and mision objectives also mean that most situations can get quite tactical, but usally boil down to simply shooting and exploding stuff. Imagine if Counter Strike and Full Spectrum Warrior got drunk and ended up having a desprate fumble with each other in a dark cupboard full of millitary gadgets at the annual Tom Clancy meet: this would probably be their illigitamet child.