N-Europe

NEW X-MEN 3 TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero-of-Time

also: I dunno if you guys have seen the first 2 lately but I always feel impresed by how pwerful the mutants are made to look without the films resulting in a mess of gci bollocks. every use of their powers is dramatic but subtle- especially magneto who is all too often portrayed as being too powerful in the comics. in the movies he is seemingly less powerful but at the same time incredibly dangerous.

I totally agree. You just have to watch the prision break scene with magneto on x-men 2 to understand what Dan is on about.

Guest Jordan

Hmmm... different director and script writers.

We'll see how this one turns out. The trailers do look simply astounding though.

The hi def ones up yet? :D

We'll see how this one turns out. The trailers do look simply astounding though.

the trailers are up now, yeah.

are any of the original writers involved- I was very fond of some of the dialogue in the other movies. especially a couple of lines from Magneto:

Pyro: I can't create the fire, I can only manipulate it...

Magneto: You are a God amongst insects. never let anyone ever tell you different.

and the classic:

*magneto stops a police barrage of bullets*

'you homosapiens and your *guns*.

I :heart: Ian McKellen!

Wow, they trailer looks really cool, although it doesn't look to be too much about the storyline but I'm glad about this. I've got X-Men 2 on DVD and only watched it once, there's so much "heavy" story instead of action, although the action scenes are really good.

Hi def were up yesterday, but I couldn't get them to work :( QT crashed every time.

It's a different director because Singer is doing Superman Returns. Brett Ratner is now in the director's seat - who was behind the Rush Hour movies.

Not yet dude, my dad's subscribed so they go to him while I'm at Uni, I'm going to see him tomorrow so I'll read them then.

Planet X is kicking all sorts of ass.

"You and me Jeannie. You and me in a blaze of glory."

Morrison's Magneto is ruddy crazy. :D

Planet X is kicking all sorts of ass.

"You and me Jeannie. You and me in a blaze of glory."

Morrison's Magneto is ruddy crazy. :D

Take a closer look at the penultimate frame. fun!

but yes, it is kicking alot of ass right now- Glad to see The New X-Men stories taking precedence over X-Treme X Men again. The Area has been astoundingly crappy IMO- Storm is made to look like a hooker at every oppotunity and theres just no edgyness you got in alot of the erlier issues...Still, I'll be happy to wait it out still Bishop and Sage come back.