NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

The Ordinary Boys

Ive just got back from seeing the Ordinary Boys at London Astoria and oh my it was an awesome gig. Absolutely loved it and i think anyone that was there would agree that it was fantastic.

Although too much beer and dancing (well if you can call going mad jumping into people dancing) is not too good, I was pretty near the front and we was all going pretty mental.

Ive been a big fan of the Ordinary Boys long before Preston went into the Big Brother house and loved every minute of tonights gig.

So has anyone else seen them recently or going to see them on their upcoming tour ?? If not you should !

I saw the Darkness in Brighton last night who were also superb and tomorrow night im going to the NME tour gig which i cant wait for.

I'm unconvinced by the ordinary boys.....i find their social commentry a bit vexxing. I'll take hard fi for that =)

They's got some good choonz. A couple of my mates have seen them and they agree with you Platty.

Preston seems like a right wanker, im pissed off with seeing his ugly mug in the paper everday going oh i cant decide what ugly slapper to go with. Saying that I have never heard any of their songs and to be honest I dont want too.

Preston seems like a right wanker, im pissed off with seeing his ugly mug in the paper everday going oh i cant decide what ugly slapper to go with. Saying that I have never heard any of their songs and to be honest I dont want too.

I find him annoying as well, but there music isn't to bad.

woh ur lucky 3 gigs in quick sucession, how much do u earn!

Almost 24 grand a year. Not as much as some of my mates.

Soag you probably have heard some of their songs you just probably didnt know it was them.

I Suggest buying the first album - Over the counter culture, it has many a great songs on it.

As for being in the papers everyday its not his fault they wanna write about him, but he is playing quite a funny game with them by contradicting himself all the time in nearly every interview he does.

I like him and I love the Ordinary Boys music.

Well, we got offered tickets for 'em by a tout, he said £15 for them, then he said £10, then we told him we're not actually gonna be buying. He didn't seem amused.

They seem alright from what little I've heard. Preston seemed a laugh when he was on Celeb BB. As for seeing them, i doubt i will.

I find him very annoying in that he's in every goddam "celebrity" magazine. "Preston and chantelle this/that etc", omg omg chantelle said they were friends OOMG connection, they must be going out!!!!

And i don't really like the band either.

BTW, how the hell do you afford all these concerts.

BTW, how the hell do you afford all these concerts.

The gigs i go to cost about £15 - £40 a ticket so not too bad really, but then of course there is the beer througout the night but again a couple of rounds spend about £25.

Just like a night out really, I love going to see live music and try to go as much as i can, maybe you forget that im 22 and have had a pretty good full time job for 3 years which pays me a good wage.

Ive got the NME gig tonight then nothing untill May when i go on my first festival weekender - The ATP at camber sands...I tried to get some Hard-Fi tickets but all 5 of the London dates are sold out :(

I vaguely remember hearing a few of their songs at least half a year (probably longer) before Preston went into the Big Brother house. I think they're a good bunch, and some of their stuff is catchy. Glad you enjoyed the gig. :)

Sign in to follow this